• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
19 eps into Gundam Seed and it's FINALLY gotten good. Took 16 eps to get me interested and I would have certainly stopped watching it before then had my friend not forced me to. The animation became amazing out of nowhere and now things are actually starting to happen. Let's see where they go with this...
phew, that's a relief

Aesir

Smash Master
19 eps into Gundam Seed and it's FINALLY gotten good. Took 16 eps to get me interested and I would have certainly stopped watching it before then had my friend not forced me to. The animation became amazing out of nowhere and now things are actually starting to happen. Let's see where they go with this...
I take it Kira and Athrun tried to kill each other? Because thats the turning point of the series where the characters go from wow, I could give two ****s about these guys. To Okay I'm interested now.

I think it's around the the 30's I believe where things really start getting good lol.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
HOLY **** GUYS

SOME ANIME COMPANY

VS CAPCOM

EDIT: OH GOD SPEED RACER EVANGELION SAMURAI PIZZA CATS AND KARAS IN THE SAME GAME AS RYU MEGA MAN MORRIGAN AND RYU

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I take it Kira and Athrun tried to kill each other? Because thats the turning point of the series where the characters go from wow, I could give two ****s about these guys. To Okay I'm interested now.

I think it's around the the 30's I believe where things really start getting good lol.
LOL it's taken waaaaay too long to be good. No, I haven't gotten to the point where they've tried to kill each other lol. Not a spoiler really, I could see that coming miles away. Just finished the ep with the Tiger of the Desert guy where they argued about yogurt and chili sauce lol. That's when I realized holy **** the animation is actually GOOD now. But up until ep 16, it was really really awful. Now it's somewhat interesting and I actually want to continue watching it.

Edit: Isn't is Asrun? I thought only the ****ty english dub called him Athrun.

Edit2: DON'T tell me you saw it in english?!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I actually wanted to get into that game like 6 years ago haha. I heard no one plays it anymore or something?
RebirthRO, a good private server. It's basically identical to iRO (the official English server that isn't free and therefore sucks balls), but the translation seems to be slightly better and they've added a lot of convenient features, such as the job changer and free warping NPCs. The client gives you access to a mid rate (100/100/20) server and a low rate (5/5/3) server. I played (don't anymore, but I might if I had people to play with) on the mid rate server because I don't like investing a few dozen hours to reach my 2nd job, but it still takes quite a while to reach the maximum transcendant level (255/120, I believe) if you're a person who enjoys grinding. My point is that a lot of people definitely still play the game, so don't let that scare you off if you're interested in trying it out.

Zoso for hating Brawl the most.
I don't hate Brawl; I just think Melee is about a thousand times better.

dave, your gatorade is good
<3

I can almost taste your tears Alex
Your tears don’t fall they crash around me
I think the lesson here is that all MMOs suck equally.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Predator vs Batman

Aliens vs Batman

Robocop vs Terminator

Terminator vs Predator

anyone seen these cross overs? my brother has the comic series of most of them O_O;

Marvel vs Mortal kombat >_> at first i thought it was a movie but then um yeah. *imagines scorpien breathing fire on batman* so much for the batcap

sry i just had to say it lawls X_X im sure it will be good >_>;;

thumbswayup

Smash Master
RebirthRO, a good private server. It's basically identical to iRO (the official English server that isn't free and therefore sucks balls), but the translation seems to be slightly better and they've added a lot of convenient features, such as the job changer and free warping NPCs. The client gives you access to a mid rate (100/100/20) server and a low rate (5/5/3) server. I played (don't anymore, but I might if I had people to play with) on the mid rate server because I don't like investing a few dozen hours to reach my 2nd job, but it still takes quite a while to reach the maximum transcendant level (255/120, I believe) if you're a person who enjoys grinding. My point is that a lot of people definitely still play the game, so don't let that scare you off if you're interested in trying it out.
Thanks, but I think I'll get into something more popular, like....brawl.....oh wait....

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Marvel vs Mortal kombat >_> at first i thought it was a movie but then um yeah. *imagines scorpien breathing fire on batman* so much for the batcap
Marvel =/= Batman

DC = Batman

if Batman was Marvel, he'd be in MvC2.

and I'd totally approve of that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Er, I could play a brawl money match as soon as I finish breaking all my fingers. But thanks for proving your nomination correct. I'll play you in Melee for money, but I don't take donations :)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I just get pissed off REAL easily on the boards.

"and remember we dont take...." "No s-h-i-t from anyone." " We don't take no for an...answer."
Whoever knows what movie that is from....you win the prize.

I'm bad at interpreting literature for my English classes too......hmmmm.
This is why everybody thinks you're stupid.

Predator vs Tarzan

I'm not kidding. I have the graphic novel of this.
Seen it. Lol.

Top Bottom