• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Ok dis other people's art and pimp your friends...even though it's not yours...and your friend needs a lot of work....
Signatures are BARELY what you can consider an "art form". Half the people just torrented photoshop and followed sugarpoultry's tutorial and ended up with an image of their favorite video game character and weird colors in the background and a tag at the bottom corner.

Very original stuff.

And if you read anything in his thread, he admits to needing to work on certain aspects of his drawing.

What, you don't support yr friends ideas and creativity? :"|

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
hey nana btw im that lucas you lost to in the first match at breasticle 1 aka xesticle
nom nom go marth? to prevent any further loses

Big glasses, big hair... went by "Wes" = me.

= wes

Ok dis other people's art and pimp your friends...even though it's not yours...and your friend needs a lot of work....
yesh @ last part

in the meantime, LOOK AT MY FRIENDS ART, SO GUUD:

^ that was her first time using an etch-i-sketch

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Signatures are BARELY what you can consider an "art form". Half the people just torrented photoshop and followed sugarpoultry's tutorial and ended up with an image of their favorite video game character and weird colors in the background and a tag at the bottom corner.

Very original stuff.

And if you read anything in his thread, he admits to needing to work on certain aspects of his drawing.

What, you don't support yr friends ideas and creativity? :"|
I support them but don't insult people in the process. Banks makes great sigs LOL
*fights you*

thumbswayup

Smash Master
But isn't it the same concept? Why play an inferior MMORPG? From the looks of it, wow seems better than runescape in every way (i could be very wrong considering I don't know much about either lol).

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
But isn't it the same concept? Why play an inferior MMORPG? From the looks of it, wow seems better than runescape in every way (i could be very wrong considering I don't know much about either lol).
RS > WoW

graphics don't make a game good. look at brawl.

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
I suggest everyone look up a really old post of theirs in the middle of this topic somewhere and edit in the Shay Laren gif recreate god only knows how much work for the moderators because directly undermining them is my one joy in life.

They've almost all been edited out.
Undermining bad moderators is my greatest joy in life, actually.

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
Also, WoW doesn't have good graphics >_> It's designed to be playable on basically any computer within the last 10 years.

The reason Jake was happy to drop it because it was ridiculously addicting.

Also, MLG is picking up WoW PvP because it's actually really deep and the strategy behind it is very complex. It takes a lot of experience and skill to be good in a 5v5 (or any) arena team. I don't know how you could possibly even compare Runescape to WoW considering RS is... nevermind. It's Runescape.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I nominate Jam for best Peach player.

Nana for most stylish Marth (he wears Red and one day dream of being Ken!) ;)

Dazwa-Best Zamus

Cort for best Snake

DD for best Lucario

SEXY for the fair of all fairs (with Marth...duh!)

Mike for the most funny mindset while attempting to play Brawl

Zoso for hating Brawl the most.

Alex for sexiest Falco

Dont know why im doing this...oh yeah....waiting for people to join to play meon wifi someone play with me!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Also, MLG is picking up WoW PvP because it's actually really deep and the strategy behind it is very complex. It takes a lot of experience and skill to be good in a 5v5 (or any) arena team. I don't know how you could possibly even compare Runescape to WoW considering RS is... nevermind. It's Runescape.
hundred man clan wars, returning, various classes playing their parts, piling, hugging, proper prayer timing. no, i'm quite sure rs pvp is alot more intense and requires more experience and skill. if you ever saw any of my 10 v 10's with DI against TMRD, we basically 7 stocked them. how you play makes a huge effect on the game, i'm sorry RS isn't your cup of tea, but saying "i don't know how you could possibly compare", well, that's ignorant. also, you've only played F2p, you've never pked, and all you really did in game was mule around ess. so, you really can't judge any of it LOL.

edit:
Alex for sexiest Falco
i second this nomination.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
because i sit behind charlie and watch the suck =)

edit:
and i would hope a player with multiple level 70's knows how the game could be "interesting", if anything, right?

edit2:
did i mention WoW sucks? ok good

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
CT so close to getting my license who's house am I living at!
mine
first post
love me

edit:
sigh, my DD cream cheeses have expired, or rather, the cheap ash lid has been naturally deteriorating, enough that a tiny hole of fungus has made it's way into the cheese, in every single cheese container. super depressing, basically. oh well, i had sooo much garden veggie, nom nom nom.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I actually wanted to get into that game like 6 years ago haha. I heard no one plays it anymore or something?
I'm sure there are plenty of private servers still around. I, myself, don't play the game anymore 'cause I don't have my own computer to play it on.

I ***** PvP though with my Paladin. <3333

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
WoW is still infinitely superior in every possible way when it comes down to it.

Runescape PvP is hilariously sad, since I just sat behind Alex and watched the suck. Woo I missed 8 times in a row. Woo I did 4 damage. Woo I did 40 damage 3 times in a row randomly and he just died.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
WoW is still infinitely superior in every possible way when it comes down to it.
now the rest of your post isn't worth reading, oh bah, too bad, so sad.

castle wars =/= clan wars

*back to cleaning*

edit:
ps. go play WoW, since you like it's dick so much

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
LOL I forgot how defensive you get when it comes down to how pathetic of a game RS is

*goes to munch on wow's dick as suggested*

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
so is the treasure trove of stuff i'm finding from cleaning my room.
mike, your hat
dave, your gatorade is good

edit:
half a bag of reeses cups, OMG

thumbswayup

Smash Master
19 eps into Gundam Seed and it's FINALLY gotten good. Took 16 eps to get me interested and I would have certainly stopped watching it before then had my friend not forced me to. The animation became amazing out of nowhere and now things are actually starting to happen. Let's see where they go with this...

Top Bottom