• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Papito

Smash Journeyman
saw 1 was ok the rest stink like crazy, and i been said mario rpg was hot. i remember getting the first day when it came out.

p.s.- did someone say an O of purple haze! its a well known fact i love to get high and play video games : )

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
phish-it that'd be really amazing to see

i crapped my pants at the level 1 crono/level 10-something Robo/Marle beating Lavos thing even though it was a giant auto-life loop, but Culex, dayum

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Mike-That sig defines you as a person haha haha

Alex-Good luck man!

:)

By the way-Someone should come over my house tomorrow and play melee/brawl/64 with me.

Like mario kart, goldeneye, perfect dark, snes, nes, sega, whatever!!!!! did i also mention i hve over 250 nes games?

coughWEScoughcoughALEXcoughcoughMIKEcoughcoughcougMIKEcoughWEScoughBUDAICOUGH

:)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If you're lurking the thread OWM, good stuff. Sorry I left, it was time to play Melee with the wife.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
p.s.- did someone say an O of purple haze! its a well known fact i love to get high and play video games : )
yessir, just pick up your phone/answer texts when i send them =O

coughWEScoughcoughALEXSOMEONEOTHERTHANALEXcoughcoughMIKEcoughcoughcougMIKEcoughWEScoughBUDAICOUGH
phix'd
dear ct thread
i suck at school
discuss.
you're motha fawking asian, i don't see how -_-

I just bought the most BEAUTIFUL lolita skirt online!!! ZOMG. *Dies.*

I'M SO BAD WITH MONEY. I need my job NOW!!!
no pic no proof. you haven't started jerb yet? when does it start?

lets have a job finding MM.
kk, 750$ MM, ready...go!, i win!

can't sleep, doesn't help that aj was eating my feetz tho =O

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Curse you Cort!!!

You made a lot of people angry with that news. Though it doesn't truly effect me. And it's a good thing they found out now, as opposed to a while in the future after maining a character for years or something..

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Morning CTers! Well, school time. Boring day ahead. Why can't I just skip all of the next two months worth of school? It's not like I'm taking any finals. I'm skipping ones I automatically pass in without finals, and AP Exams allow me to not take those classes finals. My school system fails. :urg:

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
immediate life changes:
1. getting that O of purple LOL
2. this friday, DONT COME OVER UNLESS YOU HAVE A RIDE HOME. i have another meeting with boss man for paperwork and stuff at 7 am, and don't want to drive anyone home prior to that =D
3. idk what will happen for MM, but will post updates as SOON as they come

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
to clarify, i'm not sure yet if i'll be smoking on friday night, but if you want to bring drugs anyway feel free LOL

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
to clarify, i'm not sure yet if i'll be smoking on friday night, but if you want to bring drugs anyway feel free LOL
OHoHOhoh drugz party. :"D

Yo Wes-Where did you say your tourney was again? I am toooo lazy to dig through my set of posts to find it..... :)

Alex-ooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkk?

Hmm, it's only on the first page of Tourney Listings. It's at Barron's Comic and Cards (or maybe it's the other way around) in Milford. 8}

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Alex-ooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkk?
EH? >.>

OHoHOhoh drugz party. :"D
by drugs i mean pot only, as it's not really a drug, leave anything else out of my house please >.<

edit:

for this page:

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

(insert more awesome dancing gif's here)
immediate life changes:
1. getting that O of purple LOL
2. this friday, DONT COME OVER UNLESS YOU HAVE A RIDE HOME. i have another meeting with boss man for paperwork and stuff at 7 am, and don't want to drive anyone home prior to that =D
3. idk what will happen for MM, but will post updates as SOON as they come

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
yayyyy Alex. Now I need to hopefully get hired as a full time for my job lolol.

Right now I'm "seasonal"

Cort

Apple Head
Pretty sure Marijuana is a drug and anyone that doesn't think so must be too mentally (and blindly?) addicted to it to think otherwise >_>;

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I know what y'meant, Silas. ;}
good good ^.^

yayyyy Silas. Now I need to hopefully get hired as a full time for my job lolol.

Right now I'm "seasonal"
arg, seasonal johns. where do you work?

Pretty sure Marijuana is a drug and anyone that doesn't think so must be too mentally (and blindly?) addicted to it to think otherwise >_>;
yep you got me, i'm so horribly addicted with my 2 months of sobriety from a whim. ow, my head hurts you nailed me so hard on that one!

Congratulations Alex.
ty ty sir XD

*starts watching evangelion*

Top Bottom