• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
How about They Live?

Best One Liner EVER!

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***...

...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Another good one from it:

"Life's a ***** and she's back in heat."

Total win.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Nite

Smash Champion
the florida tourney sounds more promising imo
That's true. It will be bigger obviously, so if I had to choose, then I'd go to that one for sure. It won't be expensive for me to drive to GA with 4 other people though, so I'll go regardless. And having been to GA many times, having friends for free housing is nice.

I've been thinking about the FL tourney too. Just gotta get enough money and some people to go with.

So is anyone going to Georgia's tournament? Lmao. Last I heard, Dazwa, Darc, and Plank were coming. Maybe milktea, Skler and some others also. Friendlies with me, people. <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Dear NUS and anyone else in the WH area

I'm going to west hartford tomorrow! [for my tux / A Dong / Pho]

so if you wanna meet up in west hartford, give me an IM

ieatthopho

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
oh hai guis
today
i saw a butterfly
it made me excited
sproong is harrrr

in other news
i have determined i will build a adult sized
->

except it will be a unicorn. a blue unicorn.

noodles

Smash Champion
lol at the blue unicorn idea (bunicorn!?)

does anyone one know where i can get a replacement rubber for my analog stick?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Regarding the Saw movies---

The first one was beyond amazing

Every other one-----horrible.

Rapid Assasin-No plot? Just violence? Hardly. The other ones pretty much were that...i'll agree there but Saw I was not just blood and guts. The last like 20 minutes of that movie were more of a thriller actually. The chase, the fight with the mom, daughter and Zepp, the doctor and photographer figuring out who to get out quickly before time ran out, the twisted ending, etc.

the beginning portion of that movie was all blood and guts...but it died down and transitioned into more of a thriller. Thrillers have plenty of blood in them...its quite normal.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Oh hey Jake, if you have any construction/manufacturing/machining experience you should look into Pratt and Whitney manufacturing (East Hartford) or something along those lines. Even if you don't have experience you could still look into it.

noodles

Smash Champion
actually ive heard out of the 3 the best was the first next the 2nd...2nds the only one i "saw" i havent heard feed back from saw 4.

edit// im leavin for today try not to have 50+ pages in the morning LOL

Top Bottom