• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
somebody
help
this wont flip horizontally on adobe fireworks

if anybody could halp
im looking to get it , flipped horizontally at 100 x 100 pixels

ill let you pet my DK this weekend if you do it :3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL!
No one tells Jake that penetration is not allowed.
Jake-
I'll see what I can do...I haven't worked with .gif files for a while so I think I forgot how.
x.x
-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I got the refrence. I was waiting for this moment...

SILAS SANDWICH AND SKLER IS THE BREAD!
NOM NOM NOM

Everyone knows the milktea/darc/skler sandwich is the best.

Come on now Skler, let's be realistic.
WRONG *throws bread knife at you*

Yep. loololol
ALSO WRONG *has run out of things to throw*

DAM KDJ AND CHRIS LOL, melee <3

I've yet to play a bad metriod game, discuss.
well...if they have metroid in the name, it's sort of a promise of excellence
Think of how great brawl would be, if it was "super metroid bros. BRAWL!", yeah...nom nom nom

Radical Dreamers is the name of Forte's (the best metaknight in the world imo) crew. So that's where they got it from.

edit: He's the guy that beats azen consistently.
vids? =O

how does forte do in melee (curiosity)
yes, also curious =O

The Saw films are terrible.

Discuss.
what's there to discuss? bad movies taste like bad movies

So does everyone just discuss daily life and circle jerk in this thread?
I am interested in this concept and am now subscribing to your newsletter.
*spoogles* what were you saying?

could anyone explain to me ness/lucas grabby thing of death
yes, me too please =O

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIRCzbBB99E is one of the greatest things I've ever seen on Youtube.
for a minute i thought it wouldn't be worth 11 minutes of my life, but that was so f'ing fantastic. i apologize for ever doubting you, good post sir, good f'ing post. instant 5*/favorited

I'm bored, any idea what to do CT?
www.runescape.com warning, for boredom ONLY

I agree, but definitely not the best thing on youtube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc
This'll do ya good.
no -_-, can't compare, and now i'm afraid to watch any more youtube for the rest of the night >.>

You have just lost all credibility.
aye

i will fight and anyone else sharing this opinion to the death over the right to express said opinion.

i'm not kidding
<3 bernard

so, *adds paul to punch list*,

2mro morning will be the most important day in my life up until this point, i'm going to meet with the big boss man about that job i've been going on and on about, hopefully this means i can start soon/immediately. i'm excited as all hell. wish me some fawking luck mmkay?? gotta be up at 6:30 to prepare, zomg zomg =OOOO

also, if i get this job i'm getting an O of purple haze, who wants to do non-drugs with me??? =D

and, super mario rpg is a fantastic game, i was playing all day while kicked out of the house, lub lub in it's general direction. also, mike's demon crest tech is seventeenthousand good, no lie.

edit: does anyone have/know where i can find a super mario rpg LotSS ROM? i'd be most grateful, i'm really looking forward to holding down the ~ button =D

edit2: jam is my hero <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
alex can u not find a decent torrent?(mario rpg) I will look in on it.

GOOD LUCK TOMM!!!

I have confidence enough to believe that Vidjo is the best metaknight.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'll look for the vids.

The infinite grab on ness/lucas works like this: pick marth (or any character who can do it, not sure who else can atm) and grab ness/lucas. attack them in the grab until they break free then just grab them again. their animation is too long and they cannot escape another grab. You can even do a tilt or smash attack after it for the kill. It's a guaranteed 0-death with some characters everytime with no effort exerted. Fawk Brawl.

Good luck with the interview silas.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I'll look for the vids.

The infinite grab on ness/lucas works like this: pick marth (or any character who can do it, not sure who else can atm) and grab ness/lucas. attack them in the grab until they break free then just grab them again. their animation is too long and they cannot escape another grab. You can even do a tilt or smash attack after it for the kill. It's a guaranteed 0-death with some characters everytime with no effort exerted. Fawk Brawl.

When I thought it couldnt get any gayer

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
alex can u not find a decent torrent?(mario rpg) I will look in on it..
jam sent me one, but thanks for jumping on it so fast <3

I'll look for the vids.

sweet thanks, sweet thanks again @ grab info, that's intense LOL, sweet thanks AGAIN @ luck ;D

Super Mario RPG is such an amazing game.
yesh

i always end up opening it backwards >_>
EPIC FAILLLL

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
POFFY HALP ME

i dont know how to work this psp thing

I THINK IM SUPPOSED TO EATED IT?

phish-it

Smash Champion
I should start that up again, and finally kill Culex. That fight is pretty epic, from what I've heard.
All this talk about the game make me want to pick it up and play again. Maybe I'll try and beat my record of taking out Culex at lvl 25 without any equipment.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
TOM!
You need to get that cable that connects it to the computer.
Then drop applications into the "Games" folder, inside the "PSP" folder.
Drop actual games in a "ISO" folder you make at the root of the memory stick.
<.< However, you need a UMD in the back of the PSP in order for it to play games out of the ISO folder.
Going to bed now, Poffy, help the good man out.
-DD

Top Bottom