• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Jam-Led Zeppelin babe im gonna leave you is awesome

but i prefer No Quarter by both Led Zeppelin and those of you who did not know...Tool covered it as well.

JOY! Maynard James Keenan is god.

Edit- Dazwa-i have the megaman TV show on my ps3.....good old show. It was all about Iceman on that show "I've got your power now!" good crap.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I've yet to play a bad metriod game, discuss.
hmm...

I've yet to play a bad Metroid game.
I've played a bad Chrono game (Radical Dreamers)
I've played a bad Final Fantasy game (FFTA)
I've played a bad Mario game (Mario is Missing/Mario's Time Machine + Mario Party games)
I've yet to play a bad main series Mario game
I've yet to play a bad Zelda game
I've yet to play the CD-i Zelda games, TP, MM, Oracles, Minish Cap)
I've yet to play a bad Sonic game
I've yet to play any recent sonic games outside of SA2, and I'm stretching it by not listing it as bad
I've yet to play a bad Smash game (although I'm sure there are many who are ready to disagree with me there, lols)
I've yet to play Aiser in Brawl
I've played a bad Mega Man X game (X7 and X6 were...beyond awful)
I've just increased my post count by 1

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the way the steam engine moves eventually gives me really bad motion sickness.

frowin' up and ****

Cort

Apple Head
It's a far drive/expensive plane ticket for 50 people showing up to play a dead game. It'll be depressing >_>

Nite

Smash Champion
Should be quite a bit more than 50. I'd rather play Melee than Brawl, so it's not dead to me. As much as I'd like to scene to be like it used to be, seems like Brawl separated it since most people seem to be playing one or the other. But there is interest from all kinds of people, so I guess I'll just see who all shows up.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Who wants to play in the next few days? I need some practice before MM9!

I should be free tomorrow evening and pretty much all day Thursday.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
budai are u riding from stratford to MM9?

if so would u pick me up? (i'd help with gas) and also if ur in stratford i'll be down to play tomm and the day after.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Radical Dreamers is the name of Forte's (the best metaknight in the world imo) crew. So that's where they got it from.

edit: He's the guy that beats azen consistently.
they probably got it from Chrono Cross actually, there's a lot of references to "Radical Dreamers," (not necessarily the game) in it. Radical Dreamers itself was some text adventure made for Japan's SNES satellite game thing, which they apparently decided didn't count and retconned it pretty badly in CC, from what I've been told.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Look at my edit and stuff.

I really hate dressing rooms, if you know your sizes, just buy it. -_-

Oh if anyone is figuring out their girl sizes, just remember that dresses will be different. It may fit your bottom half but guys chest are actually a lot bigger than girls. They have boobs but they are squishy. For example, I could possibly fit into size 0 dress (just the bottom part) but can only fit the top half if it's a size 6. I am interested in trying size 00 pants actually but I never see those anymore.

I am done for the day.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

that was a comic right? /stupid

Song of the day: a song about Birdo from Mario 2.... yeah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG7aDAPBCwY

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
budai are u riding from stratford to MM9?

if so would u pick me up? (i'd help with gas) and also if ur in stratford i'll be down to play tomm and the day after.
Yes I should be able to pick you up, and I would definitely play with you tomorrow and/or Thursday. I'll talk to you on AIM or something.

Top Bottom