• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah, most players are definitely paid toooo much to do what they do. But watching sports is no different than watching a movie or television in general. Actors get paid to entertain us, as do sports players...its the same thing. Watching sports on television can get pretty boring...in fact I despise watching baseball on TV but I LOVE to go to NY to see the yankees play. It's not just about "the game!"...it is about the whole experience of going to wherever the game is (madison square garden, staples center, shay stadium, fenway, yankee stadium, etc)...seeing the CRAZY fans, (especially if they are playing Boston) eating a bunch of food and pigging out. It's like going to the movies or a concert....you are watching the entertainment you enjoy LIVE. If you like the sport(s) and do not PLAY them than yeah, you are wasting your time.

I play Golf, Basketball, Bowl, (i bowled a 229 about a month ago) and shoot pool. Golf is easily the hardest thing......ever.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i have to be home after jam's, cause adam is fat

edit: after the uconn thing everyone should just show up at my place =D

Khaly

Smash Cadet
How much? and what's it modded with?
UnleashX

Its double boot modded, so turn it on to boot normally, and soft reset to bring up the modded screen.

It bypasses the infinite time loop, so you dont have to be afraid about unplugging it.

Its got PS1, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo and GBA emulators.

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball [Nude Patched] on the HDD

edit: price idk yet xD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
khaly, i don't care for the nude patch, but that modded box sounds pretty good. there are a lot of xbox games i never got around to playing (and don't feel like paying for)

Oh, my sister lives in an apartment right next to fenway <.<

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
haha, she says when there's a game, she can't get to sleep due to the noise... and sometimes they don't let her into her apartment LOL

Brookman

Smash Hero
I might do that Alex...like i said though...i need money for gas to be able to afford going up to Storrs.

Then again-driving at 1 am for 30-40 mins....I might like friggin fall asleep at the whell. Then again..why would that be so bad?
I'll drive and you can stay at my house after storrs (if not alex's)

who wants to play melee with me over brawl???

p.s. I made 600$ for going to school this semester. :laugh:

Brookman

Smash Hero
NO :mad: It's one or the other.

If you're not with us, you're against us. Thusly, Brawl players shall be sentenced to death by...playing Brawl too much - resulting in death of the mind (games).

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Although I am definitely much better at Brawl...Melee still is 10X better and more fun than Brawl. :) Melee-1 VS 1 Brawl-Multiman and Items.

You got your license Mike? Or are you going to be breaking the law? haha

my like 4th edit-I would play melee with you if these 2 conditions could be met

Melee had WIFI (that would literally make it the best game, ever.)
I had money. Seriously, i need A JOB!!!!!!

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Cat fight, we'll have to play when I come home from school in May... Stratford isn't far from West Haven. We'll need to get me, you, Erci, Trade and Swift together sometime for a SW CT smashfest. I suppose we can invite PC since he basically lives in SW CT ;-P.
Sounds awesome! Yeah, Stratford is really close to WH.

Man... I missed the 666th page... :{ Nevermind. *shakes head*

EDIT: Pardon my delayed response, heh. I'm on the computer scarcely. :p

Top Bottom