• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
brawl /melee wars?

factions?

entertainement?

smiles?

laughter?

tears?

blood?

-
--
---
~
CT , It's starting to sound like a Viva La Smash Fest is needed to put our differences aside. I place where smasher's are one. Where luls are the only thing you cant escape, and any sort of sorrow is not allowed.

It will happen this summer, but that is far away, and i can't have as many people this year.
So CT , we need a solution, before this civil war goes too far.

I will see what i can do. Stay tuned my loves

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Hey guys, Daz, my friend and I might be coming down friday. Anybody want to house us to sunday?

I hurd Silas was having a bunch of people, but iono if you can fit three more

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Im defintely down for that smash fest friday and uconn what is really good guys ill bring the bottle.

did some one say natty ice and smash in my town.

oh yea strip club after uconn all 18 and over smashers let me know if yous guys wanna come.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
hey guys,
Just letting you know there will be a tournament at my school tomorrow (sacred heart) thats open to anyone. The only reason I haven't made an official thread or anything is because the rules are kinda gheyyy.

-The first round is four person FFA with limited items on
-Second round is 1v1, smash balls only, best of three
-Semi-finals and finals are 1v1, no items, best of three
Cost is 10$ Prizes are 1st through 3rd based on how many people

IM or PM me if you have any questions.
South western ct kids should come for some practice before saturday

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
haha idk man the kid who wrote the rules asked me, and I told him to go with standard comp rules. He said that they wanted to have some items for whatever reason (it is brawl and therefore lame by nature). Also its starting at 9 and they didn't want it to run all night so basically the first round is to knock out the serious scubbs. There was also no mention of banned infinites or techniques so I'm hoping to piss a few people off. If they leave fans on and other BS like that I'm just going to be a ******* for the first round. Either way I'm hoping to take some moneysssss

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
sry for the double post but geeze almost an hour with no posts. In all honesty its their first tournament. The regularly throw halo and gearsowar tourneys that are much well put together. The most redeeming thing I can say about it is that the games are being played on three projectors. Also if anyone wants I'm probably smoking a blunt afterwards and you're welcome to join XD

_milktea

Smash Lord
Sugoi! I just bumped into Lock <3 <3, and we played Brawl and I offered him a ride to Esticle :D, so now he's going too :D.

I'm bringing Aiser and Lock.

Bringing BACK, Aiser, Lock, and Spawn. Correct me if I'm wrong.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol, go for it Doc.
I wish I could go :3, but I'm getting my class ring at the formal ceremony for it tomorrow.
I'll wear it to Esticle, cause that ring is a BEAST.
and, if it gives me ring johns, then I'll probably put it on a necklace or something while I smash.

:3 My MM with Cort for $5 is confirmed, and I'm saving another $5 for PC I guess.
._. If he ever responds to me.

>.> Anyone else up for $1 MMs?
How many I do will probably depend on how many I win.
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
It's in fairfield/bridgeport...technically its bport but money talks, iso facto, the town lines say were fairfield.

Sooo I acquired a ton of awesome vinyls from older folks just looking to get rid of them, and I must say bowie is quite the character

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:3 Weee!
Now I share with you some off-beat but awesome web comics!

I'm sure there are better ones, I'll find more later/tomorrow.
-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, Daz, my friend and I might be coming down friday. Anybody want to house us to sunday?

I hurd Silas was having a bunch of people, but iono if you can fit three more
if you house anywhere but my house i'm going to be very sad =(, not only can i fit 3 more, i NEED 3 more, NEED

besides, we need to play video games and stuff and meet and what not ^.^

Cort

Apple Head
So, the SBRoom is discussing letting new people in and some people don't want certain users in because they're "anti-Brawl" despite posting a lot of valuable information/different opinions.

Lol Nazis

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So, the SBRoom is discussing letting new people in and some people don't want certain users in because they're "anti-Brawl" despite posting a lot of valuable information/different opinions.

Lol Nazis
lol the board designed for intelligent argument is not allowing an argument to even take place

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
Turn that **** up?

drSuper I'll most likely be there is it in the UC? But I may not depending on how much work I have and what not. Also $10 entrance makes me sad since I can get knocked out of the first round because of a golden hammer, and I'm already going to spend $20 ($30 if someone will take me to be there lawfully wi - smash partner) at ESTICLE

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
i do friendlies too just so everyone knows.
I would like to take you up on that Chris. :)

DD-Money match? I think so.

So umm yeah...once again...i can take people with me up to UCONN. If you are interested, pm or IM me. I'm probably going to crash at either Mikes or Alex's after...do not know...gonna see what happens.

Edit -beat ya to the rage quote......Tarmacker-Want to be my doubles partner for Esticle???? Who do you use? PM me dude.

Top Bottom