• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
im pretty sure ive had sexier carpools.
i mean
v pissing in a arizona bottle
that does it right there
Tehehe <3 we sure broke in that new car!

I should be a BRoomer...I created this topic. LOL

And I suck at smash, but at least I am nice?

Pretty good resume!!!

LOL the Melee PR's haven't been updated for 7 months. Not that it matters anymore, but that **** is funny :)

Aesir

Smash Master
I should a be a broomer, I talk **** and think I'm better then everyone like the best of them.

I'm pretty sure thats all broomers do in the back room.

MAN I'M SO GOOD SUCK MY WANG

OKAY LOLOLOL

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I should be a BRoomer!

I wrote that Currently Out Of Date Lucario Guide but people are still PMing me and being all like "Dude that guide rocks omg thanks I love you."

I suck at melee, but I'm pretty good at that there brawl....LOL

Pretty good resume!!!

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahaha I didn't? I am awesome.

That **** is annoying, I should set something up where people can fill something out and it updates for me >.>

ANYWAY...it is officially my 2 year join date day...YAY!!!! GO ME!!!! 2 years!!!

Thanks for the memories CT!

Nus- <3 We are too good...if only we had actually played this game. Hahaha. JOHNS

GEOS- I miss you :(

Jake- You helped me meet everyone and made CT what it is today. Good ****.

Mike- Thanks for making me not suck and always telling me to relax...too bad it never worked lol.

Paul- You are too good man. Thanks for all the fun car rides and always being positive with me even though I sucked :)

Lil- You are awesome! Keep being awesome!

Mike (Pipe)- We need to get ****ed up play music and do endless Fox dittos.

Eric- LOL SHMINKLEDORFFFFFF you are 12!!! Hahahaha. I haven't seen you in years.

Spawn- Too good man. You always beat me haha

Aesir- I never see you anymore :( Someday I will see you when I am in Stafford!!

Jam- LOL I played you like my first 3 CT tournaments in a row then we never played again!

JV- You're the man, I never see you though :(

Trade- Too good man, keep Kaiba Corp in line!!

Swift- Thanks for helping me get better right at the end of melee...I wish we had played more.

MikeMoney- Kits too goot...man you can hit buttons fast, lol Good **** man

ZK- I miss the DK!! You are also too goot!!! Keep playing that guitar and kicking peoples ***** in smash!

All the new CTers- You are all awesome! Someday we will play friendlies!

Maine- I <3 you all

RI- Haha ZOSO!!! Thanks for always housing us <3

Hmm...sorry if I missed anyone. I am bored.

Skler

Smash Master
Hahaha I didn't? I am awesome.

That **** is annoying, I should set something up where people can fill something out and it updates for me >.>

ANYWAY...it is officially my 2 year join date day...YAY!!!! GO ME!!!! 2 years!!!

Thanks for the memories CT!

Nus- <3 We are too good...if only we had actually played this game. Hahaha. JOHNS

GEOS- I miss you :(

Jake- You helped me meet everyone and made CT what it is today. Good ****.

Mike- Thanks for making me not suck and always telling me to relax...too bad it never worked lol.

Paul- You are too good man. Thanks for all the fun car rides and always being positive with me even though I sucked :)

Lil- You are awesome! Keep being awesome!

Mike (Pipe)- We need to get ****ed up play music and do endless Fox dittos.

Eric- LOL SHMINKLEDORFFFFFF you are 12!!! Hahahaha. I haven't seen you in years.

Spawn- Too good man. You always beat me haha

Aesir- I never see you anymore :( Someday I will see you when I am in Stafford!!

Jam- LOL I played you like my first 3 CT tournaments in a row then we never played again!

JV- You're the man, I never see you though :(

Trade- Too good man, keep Kaiba Corp in line!!

Swift- Thanks for helping me get better right at the end of melee...I wish we had played more.

All the new CTers- You are all awesome! Someday we will play friendlies!

Maine- I <3 you all

RI- Haha ZOSO!!! Thanks for always housing us <3

Hmm...sorry if I missed anyone. I am bored.

You forgot me, the most important of all people. You also forgot my state, the one that put the Hampshire in MaineHampshire.

_V_

Smash Ace
HOLY ****!!!!

How could I ever forget Skler...let alone his whole state...which I guess is only Pine too?

Hehehe, I <3 you guys. I am sorry New Hampshire, Skler, and Pine!!!!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*cough*
>.>...
OSHI-
I'm not one of the "New CTers" am I?
That would suck.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
for the record, CT and Maine and everyone are really some of the greatest people I have met.
I'm really glad I had a chance to meet everybody.

D

Domo71

alex when u get the chance just ask charlie " IS THAT ALL YOU WANT SON" and as for that blunt i know by tommrow its gonna have a burnt tip and a res'd up end iam gonna be pissed....

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
alex when u get the chance just ask charlie " IS THAT ALL YOU WANT SON" and as for that blunt i know by tommrow its gonna have a burnt tip and a res'd up end iam gonna be pissed....
otay asked him. don't forget to take him to the DD near hartford pl0x and ty

goodnight ct thread, GG's everyone =D

D

Domo71

i gotta take mines already so i better peace too otherwise i'll never get up idk how iam so wish us stoners luck!!!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Everbody ****ing forgets Massachusetts. I mean we have CHU in our name that must mean something good right?

don't worry cog, I'm probably weirder than you
I've been married for like 2 1/2 years, beat that

wtf @ gradually losing items
tournaments should gradually increase items

We can MM DD, i do friendlies too just so everyone knows. I got a gallon of that Arizona half lemonade half ice tea thing and im happy :)
it's called an Arnold Palmer and it's the greatest drink ever.
how's the beard coming along?

Top Bottom