• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

The King

Smash Ace
You pay the S&H, and you'll have my name all over that thing, lol.

This thread...is HUGE compared to our NorCal Biweekly one, where M2K just posted in. I think that's why I came in here; invasionistic tendencies are spreading.

And about 36 hours too late, but yeah, we never set up any of the combos found in our vids. A lot of those (read: most, but not all) could only be escaped in retrospect, not at the time. We're in the business of capitalization, exploitation and humiliation of our opponent's missteps or our correct prediction reads. Sometimes we might have tried a combo on someone, but didn't apply the correct amount of pressure, distance, or precursor move to make the combo possible. The "outtakes" in that regard were not put into our combo vids, for obvious reasons, lol. Where would the fun be in that?

Also this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tH3SUv8pBVA

King Out

Lock

Smash Apprentice
Lock, can I repost your info in my thread for those who might not see it here?
Sure, I'm just glad there's interest in the idea of the UConn tournament.

at latest around wat time will the uconn tourny end? if i go ill bring a wii/brawl setup
The building closes at 2AM, at which point everyone must go (although it is potentially possible to continue in someone's dorm), but we're aiming to finish everything by 1.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
For those of you interested in the Uconn Tourney AFTER Jams Event----

I PLAN on going to this tourney as well...seeing as the drive is really not THAT bad. If any of you guys need a ride, place to stay, or whatever...let me know. All i ask is a small pitch in of gas....or you buy me food! Anything around the range of 3-5 dollars work beautifully.

By the way-I just played an IKE player online...literally NO JOKE...all i did was jab combo him and I won....no tilts, no smashes, nothing. The only time i did a different move was when i was recovering...side B and up b.

noodles

Smash Champion
Sure, I'm just glad there's interest in the idea of the UConn tournament.

The building closes at 2AM, at which point everyone must go (although it is potentially possible to continue in someone's dorm), but we're aiming to finish everything by 1.
oh allrite thx btw u were the one at southern yesterday?

noodles

Smash Champion
i beat him before finals hes extremly good we played a friendly b4 the tourny and he beat me with wario. when i played him during the tourny he went dedede then snake.

EDIT: holy crap axel i know which song your duh's were playing. i had to say it to myself though LOL. i know its from metal gear.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
at least I don't break my left click changing pages.
I definitely thought that said left **** at first and I lol'd.

PoF, sorry I left after only a few matches earlier tonight. I haven't played on Wifi in a long time so the lag was annoying me. Those games were pretty good though, except for us killing ourselves, hah. Pikachu's D-smash ftw!

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Gluck cort. Im friggin tired i was playing tennis /w my friend since like 2 am LOL. Now its time to go to I-HOP for breakfast :D and also i bought tickets to the yankees game vs boston on thursday =) it was $200 but it's worth it. Darc/Dazwa are you guys red sox fans :(?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Gluck cort. Im friggin tired i was playing tennis /w my friend since like 2 am LOL. Now its time to go to I-HOP for breakfast :D and also i bought tickets to the yankees game vs boston on thursday =) it was $200 but it's worth it. Darc/Dazwa are you guys red sox fans :(?
I read this and seriously thought Hayato posted it... (I need sleep lololol)

But yeah, I was a Sox fan as a kid, now I don't watch any Baseball <_<

Cort

Apple Head
x_x @ spending 200 just to watch baseball

how the fux do you find oblique asymptotes? I must have missed that class (considering I skip my Calc class like 90% of the time) but I guessed they were asymptotes that are neither horizontal or vertical, just some kind of line

but other than that I think I ***** my Calc test for not having known about it till the day of

who wants a bailey's?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You pay the S&H, and you'll have my name all over that thing, lol.

This thread...is HUGE compared to our NorCal Biweekly one, where M2K just posted in. I think that's why I came in here; invasionistic tendencies are spreading.

And about 36 hours too late, but yeah, we never set up any of the combos found in our vids. A lot of those (read: most, but not all) could only be escaped in retrospect, not at the time. We're in the business of capitalization, exploitation and humiliation of our opponent's missteps or our correct prediction reads. Sometimes we might have tried a combo on someone, but didn't apply the correct amount of pressure, distance, or precursor move to make the combo possible. The "outtakes" in that regard were not put into our combo vids, for obvious reasons, lol. Where would the fun be in that?

Also this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tH3SUv8pBVA

King Out
dazwa is the winner

At Yankee Stadium? Fackin traitor. Come to Boston I'll take you to Fenway.

Cort have you ever been to Fenway Park? It's worth $200

Skler

Smash Master
Having never been to (or watching all of) a baseball game before I have no real say on the matter.

But I posted anyways.

Post count +1.

Cort

Apple Head
yeah, I guess it just depends on if you're coocoo for baseball puffs

or not and find it ridiculously boring/stupid

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
My cross country team went to a minor league baseball game during pre season for some team bonding and a kid got hit in the chest with a foul ball. Man that was sweet. Other then that baseball is boring

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
yeah, I guess it just depends on if you're coocoo for baseball puffs

or not and find it ridiculously boring/stupid
yesh

playing sports>watching sports>watching sports for MONEY

so guys i just realized that since i had friday, saturday, and sunday off, that i don't work mondays! so, if they don't change my schedule due to my requested time off, i'll have 4 days off and people won't have to leave my house till tuesday =P

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I don't really like sports all that much and I find baseball to be the most boring sport ever to watch on TV (tho not as bad as golf on TV) but sitting in Fenway, the oldest stadium in the country, watching is like a Boston rite of passage and fairly magical.
And I'm not "coocoo for baseball puffs"

Top Bottom