• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Thats Ludacris

Smash Rookie
I'll be there on Saturday..and I might be able to get there around 4 or so to help set up but i'm not positive, i live in mancheser though so it shouldn't be a problem

Cort

Apple Head
It's pretty far for just a 4 or 5 hour long smash fest, Sol. And Brookman and I would be the only real challenge for you. The address is:

194 Buckland Hills Drive, Suite 2500
Manchester, Connecticut 06040

It's in PC Gaming Arena which I believe is on the 2nd floor located towards the Sears at one of the ends. Park near the Sears and enter the mall through it, it should be right in front of you as you enter.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, I don't use Fox seriously for a reason. I'm pretty sure that was the worst one that could have been recorded. My other matches I didn't play so dumb/slow...I think. I'll show you guys my Fox for reals next time I use it. I'm definitely going to the mall Saturday...I don't know about Friday though....I'll probably go both days.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dorf, I really wanna play you again. Please come to the mall. Squam, give him a ride.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Baka, I guess azen forgot to smash DI chris' shines at mlg then didn't he?

I stopped posting for whatever reason steve, aiser too.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
**** it, gotta work on Saturday. Oh well, I'll let JV know about this.

EDIT- We can't say **** it here? That's the ****ing stupidest **** I've ****ing seen in my god-****ed life.

Nite

Smash Champion
Are there any big upcoming tournaments that a draw in a good amount of out of state people in this area? I'm just wondering, because maybe I could work magic and appear. Depending on certain circumstances.

Nite

Smash Champion
Which one would be the biggest? That's all that matters to me. I'm sure they are both pretty far away from TN, so distance doesn't matter right now. If so, then housing would be nice.

Got threads to these tourneys?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
"Me, aiser and spawn should be going together and housing at his grandmother's house... >_> Sweet I really can't wait for this, first decent sized tournament I'll have been to. I hope I don't suck by then."

Ok first real derep, the other grey ones I learned are neutral... Why would someone derep me for that. =(

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
"Me, aiser and spawn should be going together and housing at his grandmother's house... >_> Sweet I really can't wait for this, first decent sized tournament I'll have been to. I hope I don't suck by then."
if we get V we're driving to this in the ghostbusters mobile.

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Ok news just in, I will either be going to this tourny at 4:00 or to viva la smash at 2:00-4:00
the Good tourny late or the biweekly sharp o_0

_V_

Smash Ace
Yayyy!!! Pipe is too cool! We have to play sometime, I've met you twice, but I can't remember if we played...even if we did, we have to play more. :)

Cort

Apple Head
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL!!!!!

On a side note, my new black 30 gig iPod came in today, as well as my sexy-ass case.

Nite

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday Lil!!! Hope you had fun.

Kudos Cort! May many good music selections be at your hand in the future. lol.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
V, I don't believe we played though we wanted to. and still do..

lil, yeah I plan to go. it's on the 9th right? if so I mayyyyy not be able to but I'll still try

and happy birthday

Top Bottom