• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
Parents can be so dumb sometimes. Like eric's, he has probably got the worst parents I've ever heared of. If anyone wanted to **** him, kidnap him, murder him thy'd have done so by now. Anyone in the smash community that is.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
My parents used to be like Eric's I think. Then I kind of forced them into me going over people's houses. All I have to say is the person I'm meeting up with doesn't do drugs/alcohol. Then I'm all set at least now. Before, it was like, how old is this person, do they go to college, etc, and the other requirement was my parents had to meet the person. It's all good now though.

Brookman

Smash Hero
As much as they want to try to force you to stay away from things like drugs they have to realize, if you REALLY want to do them, there is really nothing they can do to stop you. They just have to have faith in the way they raised you. My parents still tihnk I'm a druggy/whatever. I haven't really done anything since I was like 15, and I never did anything serious really...>_> maybe. still, they never knew, and it doesn't matter.

|W|A|V|E|D|A|S|H|I|N|G| My Anti-Drug.

Brookman

Smash Hero
god ****it! I just aite a bowl of raisin bran and it's like...wtf? who wants bran? why isn't it just raisin cereal?

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
to this day after comming home from my friends house my mom still asks me, were you smoking?! cause I smell of smoke when I get back.

edit: nus I can't make it to night, because my moms a *****.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I always tell my mom I'm doing drugs, all the time. ALL THE TIME. whenever she asks me questions I just say yes, cause that's really what she wants to hear anyway, she hates being wrong.

Nite

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday WhiteMage! *edited*

I'm gonna try to come to Cata 3. Is there a thread for it yet? If so, let me know guys.

Cort

Apple Head
I never realized that until now. Crazy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWM!!!

Who needs drugs when you've got wavedashing.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Verb it's what you do. Happy birthday, owm. I can't wait to play you get owned by you, Nite!!!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Happy birthday whitemage!

Ok, yeah I have work until 4:30 so I directly go there, upon going it takes 45mins cause traffic sucks at 5:00. I don't have time to check smashboards, bleh it's ok that you didn't go though. We couldn't have played anyways, there's a tournament going on in wallingford I'm guessing and all the tvs at pc gaming arena minus the ones used for gears of war/wii are there right now so we couldn't even play. Everyone check the thread tomorrow, this might be cancelled cause the tvs are there.

Anyways, I wander the mall/eat for 2 hours get to my friends house to smash and his power goes out. There's like a waterfall outside and I couldn't see for 5 mins of driving which was scary as **** and then we smashed at my house for a few hours.

Edit: Oh I saw manchester kids there, but we couldn't play... Also everyone thank me cause I sat through 45 mins of boring traffic to get there to find out for everyone so that everyone isn't screwed tomorrow. Cause after talking with brookman they probably won't have the tvs tomorrow either, I suffer so much for you people.

Cort

Apple Head
THE MANCHESTER MALL EVENT TOMORROW IS CANCELLED!

All of their TVs are in Wallingford to help with their Halo 2 tourny. Oh well...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
NO!!!!!!! It's too bad it's cancelled. =[ Poor nus.

Cort

Apple Head
Brookman should be on the phone with the owner of DM right now, we might just have them on Sundays and always at Wallingford since the upcoming month is completely filled with Saturday tournies at DM (which means Manchester's TVs will be there for the weekend...)

Hum...

Brookman

Smash Hero
I just got off the phone with Mike from DM and he said they now OWN PC gaming arena's tvs, which means that nothing is gonna happen in manchester until further notice. I guess. I'm gonna call over to manchester tomorrow to see what their TV situation is.

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
KoreanDJ111: Falco is like a girl
KoreanDJ111: strong on the outside
KoreanDJ111: weak on the inside
KoreanDJ111: that's my tip to beating Falco
The Brookman06: my falco is alot like a terrorist
The Brookman06: he shoots alot mindlessly
The Brookman06: then just blows himself up
KoreanDJ111: hahaha
KoreanDJ111: up B suicides ftw

LOL

Cort

Apple Head
I haven't played you in such a long time, Harbinger. I was looking forward to tomorrow.. but now I'll just sit at home and play there >_> I guess I am picking Brookman up tomorrow and we're gonna play at my house/Jake's. It should still be fun...

Hooray 2000th post is mine.

Top Bottom