• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
since I wasn't at my computer today, at friends house for game night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL

I had something more important to say but I forgot. <_<

Pipe

Smash Cadet

Brookman

Smash Hero
We've all mentioned that the legal age in CT is much better than all other states, just like everything else in CT. It really has nothing to do with Lil.

I that note, happy birthday. I'm not even tired.

Edit: this is a few hours later, and I was obviously not telling the truth when I said I wasn't tired, but I didn't even know it at the time.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,
I'm new to CT, I go to college here in Middletown, just transferred from my college in Jersey just wanted to see what was up and if there were anythings going on in the Middletown area...seems like a nice community to become a part of here.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
What college do you go to in middletown? I go to Middlesex in Middletown, we should play.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Middlesex is a community college about 3 minutes down the road from wesleyan... There's also another smasher who'll be going to wesleyan this semester too, so we can all practice.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yup, at school right now. Happy birthday, Lil!!!! WoZ I think you've posted it twice in this topic, lol.

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
I didn't go to work today, I ate moldy donuts last night and now I feel icky.

and yes I'm exaggerating my condition a little bit because I didn't get enough sleep.

Cort

Apple Head
I'll look at it when I get home, I'm at a friends and about to go to CCSU in an hour for some buffet.

You're gonna get a lot of biased answers asking people from a videogame site to voice their opinions on something like that, lol... *shrug*

I hope Mr. Brookman shows up and that he didn't take a nap in the shower again.

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahaha yeah I know...but it's really just because he needs any sort of statistic to write the paper.

He got our friend's brother to pass out a bunch of similar surveys at the high school for him. So, he will have a little bit of diversity...hopefully.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah maybe I should've went to Jake's...

It was still fun though, ccsu anime/gaming night thing. Not enough tvs the first hour so I played Gears of War instead which is a sweet game. Except when there were 2 paths and we were doing co-op and during split paths, if one person dies you have to start over. The person I was playing with kept on dying and I was getting sick and tired of playing the same part over and over again. Sweet game though, I might have to get a 360 soon. We then start playing smash on the widescreen near the ceiling which sucks cause on big tvs it feels so weired and my neck hurt from looking up. ALL nubes there... like playing nubes if fun but they were worst than your normal nube and it got boring real fast, even on 3v1s with ff off. So I was like ok no more and they put in soul calibur 2 which I suck at. Then I go undefeated for 5 rounds(with link/nightmare) and I'm like wtf? Does all of ccsu suck at all video games? Then I went home early.

Wii was cool though, anime doctor game and some mii character creation thing is all they did and I didn't get to play red steel. -_- But I want a wii/360 now.

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah Nus-Ker-Tap. Go to Jay-kes. =( Jake was giving me a lot of trouble today.

Lol, I noticed they still all have their old smashboards accounts. Jake's (Mall_Santa) is from Feb 2002, Max's (Max_Pwnz) is from Jul 2003 I think, Dan's (drb-danny) is from 2004 and Mike's (TheGreatIceClimberMike is from Dec 2001 >_>) I think they are all gonna try to get them back.

On a side note, I'm 5 points away from 700 rep (2nd light green bar!) Woahs.

Cort

Apple Head
It wouldn't feel right if someone else took them. <3

On a side note, I hope this weekend is fun. And by that I mean I hope Saturday is awesome.

Nite

Smash Champion
I was close to stealing your 7 bar virginity, Cort. That's all I ever wanted. lol.

So, how many people are expected to show up at Cataclysm 3?

P.S. ROFL @ WoZ's milktea countdown.

Nite

Smash Champion
Nice, I will talk to some smashers from my area tomorrow at a local biweekly tournament. If there are going to be close to 100+, I will definitely see if at least my doubles partner Lance and some other people would want to go. Sounds like an awesome tournament. I'll get to play PC, KDJ, and Husband (I think he is going) again and of course all you CTers. I want to play Cort's Peach the most. I hope you don't destroy Falcos. lol.

*edit* WoZ just went up to 4 bars.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
yeah im definatly making me way to smashtality 3- and whitemage find a way to vls, right nows! WoZ you come too, its like.. a week away :O

oh and V i like how the only 1v1v1 match you uploaded was the only one i lost, lawl, jk, my puff is too good, im bored.

oh yeah. i dont have work this sat.. so ill def be at the biweekly , and well how long are people going to stay?

_milktea

Smash Lord
Don't worry Omegawhitemage! I'm telling EVERYONE to go to Cataclysm 3 because that's basically the only tourney I'm going to this year and last year's was amazing! I can't wait!

I would love you forever if you did low tier teams though :(!! Please :D?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, thanks for telling everyone! I'm not gunna make any guarantee's about low tier anything, we'll just have to see what happens.

Bleu - I'm trying but things look grim, it looks as though VLS shall be mageless.

Cort

Apple Head
There is a smashfest tomorrow at Buckland Hills Mall in Manchester sometime around 4 or 5.

Look through the last like 100 or so posts for details.

_V_

Smash Ace
BlueeEEEee sorry about that, I didn't upload any, but then Spawn made me upload that one because of his "crazy DI!"

Haha just so everyone knows...Blue is the king of 1v1v1's!

I miss CT :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going Saturday, however, I cannot make it to the mall today due to there being a tourny next weekend. My parents don't like me playing too much smash unfortunately. Sorry, Nus. :(

Top Bottom