• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Toks417

Smash Rookie
Lol ..

Maybe I will try it :p

Yeah I made that a few days ago.

I only knoew another way to cancel shines and I didnt think it was as blantly easy as it sounded.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
The timing is grotesque though.
Cort taught me how to JC shine, and I can do like 4 at the most =.=

Often, I only do two, because I guess thats all you really need.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Khaly get better? :o I suck at JC shining. :( @ Brawl. I have a little hope. I too will be like Sensei, lol.

Cort, are you busy Saturday?

Edit:
People, tell me what video game music I should learn/ any good music for trumpet? I have Zelda: Ocarina of Time down now.

I can't play the Super mario's theme song yet. Wayyy too high to play on trumpet.. unless you're Sean's brother, lol.

I wish I could have gone to stuff today. Stupid parents being in Fl.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
Lol Spawn.

Idk it looks better now that i've seen more videos it's not Melee 2.0 but it's good.

Super Sonic looks like the absolute cheapest thing ever though.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
Yeah Jake but he tore up freakin Link by accident if you listen to te guy playing him, he's just zooming around with no idea and he dies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can't do that anymore... actually I could never really do it. At one point in time I could do it consistantly. Then, I was like, meh, short hop fast fall laser is better. Plus, I saw some random person able to do it, so I wasn't proud of myself anymore. Silentwolf also uses it, so I completely gave up.

:(

Anyways, VIDEO GAME MUSIC PLEASE!!! I dunno what to play for mah trumpet that I practice 84 mins in because I have a class where all we do is practice. Any suggestions are helpful.

Aesir

Smash Master
Everyone who says they will stick to melee when brawl comes out, is a ****ing idiot.

and I mean nothing but offense with that too.

You haven't even played it and you're quick to judge? can you say scrub much? geesh.

WSFL Cactuar: fluidity will still be the biggest issue
WSFL Cactuar: people are *****ing for nothing
Demetri: I agree lol
Demetri: basically what others impressions were was its a lot easier then melee. But I never thought of fluidity until you mentioned it.
WSFL Cactuar: i dont think anyone has
WSFL Cactuar: fluidity is more important than individual things such as lcanceling and wavedashing
WSFL Cactuar: its overall ability to manipulate the game
THeres nothing but truth in this >_>

I wanted to say this a good hour ago ****ing brawl boards.

_V_

Smash Ace
So I check the boards a lot...

and somehow, everytime I check there is at least 1 whole new page.

What has happened to my beautiful thread :(

I miss CT...and I miss Carrington.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
thanks budai for driving me. long evening.

also, just as playing darkrain made me drop marth, playing cort has made me drop jiggly.
cort is too good at this game. plus he's a cool guy :D
i think i'll be sheik/ganon exclusive.

nice playing everyone i did, i'm "that new kid from oklahoma" to some people. hope to get to know some people more.

lastly...ddr came in today. if i don't post for a while, you know why now.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm kinda split on how Brawl will turn out right now (but that might be because the only gameplay footage we've seen are from people who are terrible >_>), but I will say Subspace Emissary (there are vids on www.gametrailers.com) looks pretty awesome. hidden message! cort SMELLS

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I'm kinda split on how Brawl will turn out right now (but that might be because the only gameplay footage we've seen are from people who are terrible >_>), but I will say Subspace Emissary (there are vids on www.gametrailers.com) looks pretty awesome.
i would say dazwa looks awesome. just for the record.
i won't judge brawl until i play it. whether that be december or february or apparently later. >.>; wtf?

I am Mark.
sup. i'm the person whose hand you shook and introduced yourself to as you left, but never said one word to you. call me Master.

Cort

Apple Head
Everyone check the first post of VLS and start advertising. Now.

Or better yet, make your own sigs. *looks over at Lil*

F

freemix

HEY REMEMBER ME!?!?!!!?!?!??!?!11one

i heard from someone that you guys (at least some of you) were having weekly get-together's in the gaming arena's new location near vernon or something

i've been so god**** busy with school i havent had the time to inquire about this until now (hooray for all nighters, goodbye sleep!)

anyway, i want to know:

is this information accurate?
what day is it?
what time is it?

my home off campus is like 10 minutes from the new location and im in the area almost every weekend, so i'd really like to join in

i can supply a cube + 2 controllers

Top Bottom