• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

F

freemix

yah... okay..... ill just crawl back into my hole of self loathing and loneliness....

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cort, can I come over Saturday? I could watch you do drugs. It sounds fun.

Cort

Apple Head
Sounds good Spawn.

Marth vs Sheik are my drugs.

And I can finally record a lot of matches.

aka strap my arm down and shoot a lot of heroine

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well, good thing everyone is using Marth anyways.... and fox, but I've been feeling pretty confident in that matchup ty brookman!... except on FD. <_>

So... we need one more person... as long as they are somewhat on the way I'll bring them I guess.

My grandma doesn't trust me with the car overnight. I have to call my parents and they're going to say yes... almost positive.

Edit: Metaknight/Mario = new Sheik?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
My grandma has been really strict with me driving places/ etc. She thinks one of my friends is going to go make me do drugs/get them stuff.

:( @ my grandma not being chill like I thought she would be.

Edit: I'm going to go spam like every thread with the viva la smashtaclysm sig.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
now it's right ^_^

yesterday was good stuff. sexy you're a funny dude. pipe...doc ^_^, emmy it was nice getting owned by your zelda, good to finally get a chance to play you eric ;D

had a great time guys.

Aesir

Smash Master
Well, good thing everyone is using Marth anyways.... and fox, but I've been feeling pretty confident in that matchup ty brookman!... except on FD. <_>

So... we need one more person... as long as they are somewhat on the way I'll bring them I guess.

My grandma doesn't trust me with the car overnight. I have to call my parents and they're going to say yes... almost positive.

Edit: Metaknight/Mario = new Sheik?
I can get a ride to your place if you want >_>

I need help in certain match ups *looks at cort* >_>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay. What about ride home? I have a lot of **** to do Sunday morning for a precalc project.

I hope Brookman doesn't forget something.

Brookman, I'm bringing you, right?

Edit: Wait, should we all go to where the troll sometimes stays so we don't unleash the dragon upon us?

Aesir

Smash Master
Dude if you ever need me to get a ride home as long as I'm at your place I'm set. Lol I didn't think you minded it that much, but yeah I'll have a ride home.

edit: what day is it again? >___> what time do I have to show up?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Excellent. I fear driving when I wake up in the morning. Driving that extra 30 mins is scary. Hooray for coffee and Jolt.

I dunno when you should get a ride here... what time do you guys wanna do this ish?

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
congratulations to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PARTAY!!!!!!

but on a serious note, i guess there's going to be smash at my house today, if anyone nearish to hartford that i don't know wants to randomly come? that'd be neat, we could record some matches and stuff.

BYOC
BYOR

Cort

Apple Head
bring your own.. ride?

I don't know what I'm doing tonight.

Also I'd like to officially announce that I've stopped drinking everything except for water, except on very very special occasions, like you know. Alcohol I guess.

fuck you soda!

also grats to Alex.

and brookman for giving him like 20 posts that one night.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
congrats on 100 posts alex. Well done.

edit: My house smells awful, every room I go into just smells.
that's from staying in my house for a week, then the contrast just makes your house smell like it really does, since you have no resistance built up to it. =D

bring your own.. ride?

I don't know what I'm doing tonight.

Also I'd like to officially announce that I've stopped drinking everything except for water, except on very very special occasions, like you know. Alcohol I guess.

fuck you soda!

also grats to Alex.

and brookman for giving him like 20 posts that one night.
yeah thanks mike for the posts, yum. also, water ftw, you poser ;D

Brookman

Smash Hero
*waits*

am i good at smash yet?
No. You can't get better if you just sit there.

When I said just wait in my previous post I actually meant "I drank water before you both had realized where your ***** were"

Spawn, what's your deal?

Top Bottom