• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
3 week pre johns are great

I am the opposite of tired

PEACH.
alright so peaches dsmash is worse, HOWEVER, peach herself is freaking ****.
Peach's dash attack is changed so it hits twice now, has similar priotity to in melee, but also sets up in a fassion like sheik's ftilt does. its really really good. peach can combo like crazy, one of the best characters i'd say (behind mario and metaknight at least from the level of gameplay we are at now XD)
ALSO, theres a new feature in this game. you can grab items while doing airials. now at first, this might not seem like a big deal. but peach can throw a turnip, do a fair, and grab the turnip MID FAIR to have it ready to be thrown again, oh yeah, did we mention? float canceling is still in.
Peach has combos. oh yeah, peach's forward throw? you know how its really good in melee? well its BETTER in brawl, it kills at lower percent than most moves we saw, its easier to ko with this than with link's up b thats for sure haha
her over b also has a substantial buff, in addition to being able to over b sweetspot with peach, its quick to activate and its not particularly laggy.
Peach can still pull stitch faces and all other variations of turnips, also she can pull mr saturn and the incredibly overpowered new beam swords. (also, neal pulled two stitchfaces in a row, how cool is neal?)

oh also, her up b, when you fast fall it its not nearly as fast, but when you are actually floating you fall even slower, so its sort of a trade off *shrug*
:D

Cort

Apple Head
Apparently Mario/Metaknight are better than her, though.

Btw, some noobs are ****** at this game. Because players like me are trying to play as advanced as possible, and these guys are just running wild with any move at their disposal. It's pretty funny...they can have their moment for now. Some guy actually yelled out "Where's your wavedash now" as he was winning a match on a tv. What a douchebag. We'll find a replacement for wavedashing, and I'll find him online to welcome him to competitive Brawl.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Hi Mark! Are you the same Mark who was at Vernon this Thursday?

On an unrelated note, check out my new distracting sig. ;)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There can only be one true highlander. Rawr.

Cort, what time can I come over?

Brookman

Smash Hero
Yeah he is.

*tries to be cool*

Unwritten (until now) rules of chain posting.
  1. When a mod says to STFU, promptly do so in fear of topic being closed.
  2. When you see a chain post forming, do not deviate.
  3. When you see someone deviate, cry yourself to sleep.
  4. When a chain post is greater than 15 posts long it is ok to deviate.
  5. When a chain post is longer than 30 posts long, it is not longer ok to deviate.

There can only be one true highlander. Rawr.

Cort, what time can I come over?
YOUR NEW NAME IS SPOON.

Cort

Apple Head
Unwritten (until now) rules of chain posting.
  1. When you see a chain post forming, do not deviate.
  2. When you see someone deviate, cry yourself to sleep.
  3. When a chain post is greater than 15 posts long it is ok to deviate.
  1. When a mod says to STFU, promptly do so in fear of topic being closed.
  2. When a chain post is longer than 30 posts long, it is not longer ok to deviate.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
hello y'all.
umm
i've used this thingy before but it was like a long time ago.
so
here to reintroduce myself.
I'm Stephen.
i play Smash.
I go by the name of "YES."
some people might have played me before.
i live in CT and go to Vernon to play smash at The Battlegrounds (TBG)
and overall, i just wanna meet some new people and play with some new dudes and what not.
i am maining Peach =D
i'm not the greatest 1337xcore player, but i do have some skills.
and, yeah thats about it really.
XD

Top Bottom