• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
oh yeah, i slept with alex and jim on a really comfortable bed

i actually remember accidentally hugging you in my sleep.
.. wait, it wasnt on accident. <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Fucking-ay

I missed so much ****ing drama.

Anyways...

V- Remember the barricade of the chair I tried to put between us. Haha, good times. <3

Nus- I'd totally do that hotel thing. I'll be 18 too, so there is absolutely nothing my parents can do to hold me back. (for CTcon not AB)

Khaly- :( @ not including me. I wasn't at CTcon for one year and then I'm unincluded, wtf. :(

Lil- Don't go to Uconn for smash. Have your grandma stay home and make me dumplings so I can jv 5 stock you with fox... while Louis and I are shouting at you for not thinking Love- love suit.

Nite-
I know. ><

VLS is pretty far away. Don't know about that on such short notice. I think Spawn IM'ed me about it sometime, but I just ignored him. lol
That really hurts man. What about our manly hug. :(

Who should I cosplay for CTcon... if I do cosplay... :confused:

Nite

Smash Champion
You know I <3 you Spawn. I was probably asleep, but on AIM when you sent that. I'll make it up to you. *winks*

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Lol.

Also. I'm busy Wednesday Jam... you busy tomorrow? I'm free all day tomorrow.
Come to the school after 2:30. Jason and I will be there.

Or before, since Jason will be there while I'm in class.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
my 360 broke :(
otherwise id play halo with youuu
i got the box to send my 360 back to them todya.. so ill be shipping it out to get it fixed shortly

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I got a panda hoodie, it's cute though it's in medium and not large, everyone thinks I look gay cause it's too small on me... and there's a cute panda on my hoodie part. I'm like NOOOOO, it's so CUTE!!

I can't picture Spawn cosplaying, a lot of people want me to but meh. I wanna decide if I should even dress up for Halloween first.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I always wanted to cosplay as spike for ctcon, but it never worked out with my limited patience for growing my hair out and ctcon timing. and white mountain hiking trip at the same time as ctcon.

this being brookman.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
:( I just read more CTThread...

Break ups make me a sad African-American-Panda.
back when south park was the ****

I always wanted to cosplay as spike for ctcon, but it never worked out with my limited patience for growing my hair out and ctcon timing. and white mountain hiking trip at the same time as ctcon.

this being brookman.
dying your hair green is the hardest part. that and finding a mustard colored dress shirt. the purple jacket and jeans though...surprisingly easy to find at a thrift store.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
blah, everyone who wants to sleep with me, come to ct-con.

[i want a picture of all of us laying down on the same bed xP]

edit: why wait? sleep with me now <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i entered as "Rofl" in a halo 3 tournament. then i was told by my friends that i was suppose to enter my real name. epic lulz

on a sad note, they started the touney late and i had to leave :( on the plus side i got the gamertags of ccsu's "recognized halo clan(?)"... who apparently suk b/c my roommate can hang with them, and i can beat him 25-0 easily

swift: when i see u i'm dragging u to meridan mall so u can see who u REALLY look like

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
So... I'm bored right. And I started reading the CT thread (Book). like all of it. I'm on post 2000 right now.

Thus far my favorite character is Brookman, he's so funny and unexpected in his crazy was... that crazy guy.
*chuckles*
Blue has just been introduced though... so look out Brookman!

yeah times sure have changed. Aiser banned twice, Lil not being to the west coast yet, Cort eating people & stealing thier money. bakura anyone?
It's like... I know the ending, and this is the path of how now came to be.

Good book, you guys should read it some time.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Actually, I've done that before <3. During class sometimes when I was REALLY bored, it is actually pretty interesting. I forgot how far I got, not that far but it is. I was like a completely different online person back then... But it's fun seeing a new person join in the legendary CT thread, it's like a new challenger has arrived!

Top Bottom