• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
Well, Khaly is dumb. That doesn't really give you a right to start saying silly shnoz about a good friend of mine. It was all in good fun, anyway.

THE END. I'M DONE.

^____^ :) ^__^ ;)

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yeah I do know Mikey lol, he's a cool kid. Um, Louis can't play video games, sorry Toks x_x. But you should go!

Edit: Cort, good response :). You're right to some extent :p. Thank you. I'm done, hopefully nobody ELSE decides to restart this quarrel.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
haha i'll go.

im just wondering how good mikey is because I want him to be my doubles partner X_X.

Elijah's too pansy and I hate Sheik sooooo much.

and everyone else whose good is like annoying.

Nite

Smash Champion
*shoots Kevin*

Nite, we haven't talked in a long time. Coming to VLS?
I know. ><

VLS is pretty far away. Don't know about that on such short notice. I think Spawn IM'ed me about it sometime, but I just ignored him. lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
cort said i looked like a guy from derrick comedy.

ive never seen derrickcomedy.

All your moneyz are belong to me

man that felt good. i havent posted up here in a while. *waves*, I'm kinda sure that i'l be @ VLS so watch out!

EDIT: ponies, guitars(bass) and pickachus.

Cort

Apple Head
You look a lot like the really talented black guy from derrickcomedy. The only black guy, I think.

It could be just cause you're black, though.

<_<;

Brookman

Smash Hero
You don't want to know. Time for my Halo 3 training.

IF I SPEAK AT ONE CONSTANT VOLUME, AT ONE CONSTANT PITCH, AT ONE CONSTANT RHYTHM
RIGHT INTO YOUR EAR, YOU STILL WONT HEAR..
You still won't hear
You still won't hear
You still won't hear
You still won't hear
You still won't hear
You still won't hear

link

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I really can't wait for CT-con if we're really going to do the hotel thingy.
And I really wouldnt mind sharing a bed.
[Especially with Nus, Geos, V, Solid Jake, and milktea <3]

If we could get like, a good number of people to stay for two nights, we could split the cost up, and save a lot of money.

Plus, I get in to CT-con for free, and I might be able to hustle a few of you guys in too :D.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
You look a lot like the really talented black guy from derrickcomedy. The only black guy, I think.

It could be just cause you're black, though.

<_<;

its because im awesome. awesomeness pours through me, like if there was a scale of awesomeness i'd go in the books for being the most awesome in the history of all that is awesome and/or in the act of being awesome.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

brookman u have a partner for VLS? im not sure if im going or not but i;d like to show genral interest in being ur partner >_>

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so aesir i haerd u like mudkip?

yo my CPU is FCUKIN busted so I have to be in the CPU LAB to use the internets. plsu i have to salvage my harddrive b4 i get a new cpu....but the worst about it is that I can't surf 4chan like I want because im in the cpu lab and i dont want ppl to see mah internets on /b/ and stuffz........

dell products; taker awayers of mah internetz

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Drama started again, yes.

Chris, will you go out with me now? *Is a hotter asian than milktea* ^^ Just throwing that out there.

Wow, people posted a lot within the last hour. Hazy, by you and Chris, I assume you were talking about you and kosmos for viva la smash hotel thing. But we were talking about an anime convention. >.>

Also, if you invite more people to come, you should ask Cookie because it'll be at his house.

I'd be happy to share with most of you, but with so many, we'd probably end up getting multiple rooms. CTcon is still a ways a way, so I was just thinking about anime boston first and less of you are going to that so yeah. We'll decide ctcon later, I know everyone wants to share a room/bed/shower with me but it just won't work.

Who is going to AB?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Drama started again, yes.

Chris, will you go out with me now? *Is a hotter asian than milktea* ^^ Just throwing that out there.

Wow, people posted a lot within the last hour. Hazy, by you and Chris, I assume you were talking about you and kosmos for viva la smash hotel thing. But we were talking about an anime convention. >.>

Also, if you invite more people to come, you should ask Cookie because it'll be at his house.

I'd be happy to share with most of you, but with so many, we'd probably end up getting multiple rooms. CTcon is still a ways a way, so I was just thinking about anime boston first and less of you are going to that so yeah. We'll decide ctcon later, I know everyone wants to share a room/bed/shower with me but it just won't work.

Who is going to AB?
anime convention?
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.
that ****'s crazy. not that i don't have lum, ranman, tehcni muyo, and trigun DVDs in my room...but still. oh **** and my Kunai. that's really not nerdy >.>

rep said just bring whoever, though i asked a couple people and they all said no :\
stupid jose/alan.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i got 5 handbands from hong kong for 15 bucks.
yay for 10-year-old chinese girl labor!
i mean...booooo...international rights people need to step in.
the only one i still wear is konoha...since i <3 kiba.

i think i gave my song and sand headbands away. i still have my mist and itachi (scratched out konoha, obviously) ones somewhere in oklahoma.

that's about as far as i got into wearing anime stuff.
and then i found 5 dollars >.>;

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
lammee, regardless ill be at AB.
i need a room though this year

even though sleeping in the game room under tables with kdj and rep was amazing.

i think id rather have a room

Aesir

Smash Master
so aesir i haerd u like mudkip?

yo my CPU is FCUKIN busted so I have to be in the CPU LAB to use the internets. plsu i have to salvage my harddrive b4 i get a new cpu....but the worst about it is that I can't surf 4chan like I want because im in the cpu lab and i dont want ppl to see mah internets on /b/ and stuffz........

dell products; taker awayers of mah internetz
I like ze mudkips, and rule numba 1 and numba 2 swiftziez

Top Bottom