• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
So in the losers bracket the next round of matches were called "Chudat vs Cort on TV 14" "PC vs Wobbles on TV 15" we both start our matches. Mr wobbles fought valiantly getting 2 wobbles on me before i took his first stock but when the victory screens came up it was peach on both TV's. Cort is 2 gooooooooooood 4th =D

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
wasnt lucas suppose to be in melee and replace ness? :-P
yeah, but Earthbound 64 didn't come out until was was Mother 3 on the GBA like 8 years later.

But Ness DOES have 2 Smash games under his resume, I wonder if they'd drop him despite that...

Cort

Apple Head
Oh yeah, so there were raffles at SCC. I spent all my tickets on a Mr. Happy massage by Isai.

GUESS WHO WON IT MOTHERFUCKERS? ME.

^_^

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah, but Earthbound 64 didn't come out until was was Mother 3 on the GBA like 8 years later.

But Ness DOES have 2 Smash games under his resume, I wonder if they'd drop him despite that...
i hope not. lucas+ness would be my favorite team.
they'd be owning up on fox/falco :p :D

Brookman

Smash Hero
I was bored, and made this.

It's a new spin on an old trick...but still just boring and old. I'm going to try making one of those 3-D cross eyed things

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
It moves, it's hard to notice unless you stare blankly. Or at least I think that's what it's supposed to mean... Why do they have a math class in a computer lab when we don't use the computers for class? I am going to fail this class because of this technological distraction. No johns. Just kidding, I'm asian, I don't know how but I got a 100% on the last test that I don't even remember taking.

****a ****a woo. I've been saying that aloud a lot lately, I don't know why.

Brookman

Smash Hero
she doesn't have whatever program she uses I belive...I wouldn't mind a new sig myself, not that I don't love the one I have now ^_^

*shows sig on purpose*

Aesir

Smash Master
So the perfect day to catch up on my homework. I had to do write a conclusion for english class. Then write an outline for chapter 6 and 7 in my book I started it last night and figured I would have all of Monday to do it aka today. Well my mom decides she wants me to do all this work outside and basically waste my whole day on useless yard work. Yeah I'm a bit pissed off. So I decided that the outline I have done right now I'm just gonna make it really good and just wing the conclusion.

I'm thinking about dropping out of college too.

Discuss.

edit: by friendlier you mean, more hair? just thought I'd throw that out there.

Top Bottom