• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
omg, I can't go to Vernon this Thursday, but I should be able to go to the next one (11th) and many subsequent meetups.

_V_

Smash Ace
I am coming home for the weekend :)

Maybe Mass Madness 5? But I doubt it.

Nus, maybe play for a bit at some point?

Or anyone really...Cort will you be home?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
ironically the nickname of the girl i'm talking to is peaches XD

i <3 peaches

thursday.. actually me and some ppl were gonan go to hoooters for the all u can eat wings thing. khaly dont u always go there? papito i kno u wanted to party so i'll hit u up after. maybe i'll go to vernon b4 then, depending on how far away it is from here and if i have my car/ a ride

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I had another smasher dream... it's like a biweekly kinda thing now, lol. My last one a couple weeks ago was about Rep giving me a foot massage. It was kinda short and gay so I decided not to share that one but now I just did. This one had three people, Aesir, kiwii and milktea, nothing sexual happened you perves. The actual story made sense but I forgot almost all of it so it'll just be random now:

I'm at a school, it's like a labyrinth of a school in which I have had my dreams take place in before. I'm in the auditorium and Kiwii is like "give me a hug", I was like "no" and left. As I leave, my friend Dave, I don't know if any of you remember him squeezes my thighs. Also if any of you didn't know, I am RIDICULOUSLY tickleish. I do my squirming jerk motion and I was like "wtf?" He says kiwii told me to pass that on to you to pass on to milktea. I was like "ok..." I search the school for hours because it's a ****ing labyrinth and I was going to be late for class. I find Aesir instead and ask where she is, he helps me find her. She has all this luggage for some odd reason and I pass along the squeezing thighs message. I then rush to class (the class I am about to have today at 2pm) and eagerly wait for it to end because tonight I was sleeping over a friend's house (true). I was being entertained throughout by my old obnoxious middle school friend and then I wake up as class was about to finish... I had to wait a long time in that dream, class DRAGGED on even worse than real life class. I wake and I'm like, OMG I waited so long for class to finish and it was just a dream and I am going to have to sit through class again??? It was a really boring dream...

Tune in, in 2 weeks to see if I have another smashers dream. Maybe YOU will be in it.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
/cry to help yet again

CT ... VLS looks much larger then anticipated. please anyone at all possible, STEP IT UP, and let me knwo if you can hosue people, i also need as many setups as possible!

Show them how ****ing 1337 CT is.
This event, will be one to be remembered.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i would house people if i had a house :\

also, still looking for transportation to:

8esticle
VLS
SNF4

anyone want to be a doll and sign up to drive me to any to all of those events?
may need to reserve 2/3 spots for VLS since i may have guests from the Souf coming.

also, my 2000th post is coming up. i'm excited. it's like chucky cheese tickets. i don't know what to spend my 2000th post on!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be going Thursday.

My phone's vibrate feels really weird.

Lol @ Nus's crazy dreams.

V, we must play! What day are you available?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Anyone staying late on Thursday? I have work until 5, so i won't be able to come over until about 6:30.. However, the next day I'm working the graveyard shift (5 pm - 3 am) so I don't have to wake up until late, and should stay up late so i'm not tired during the end of it anyway.... So if anyone wants to stay later on Thursday than they normally do, awesome.. :)

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I'd really like to go thursday, but chances are, my parents will say no.

Although I'm going to spend quality father-son time with Brookman.
He's going to make me into a machine, so watch out. =P

_V_

Smash Ace
Lilian!!! Did we make a team name...I forget?

and we are teaming for Smashtaclysm? Right? Hahaha.

I need to know for Registration purposes!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo like how is everyone on housing.....(yeah im too cool to go on actual thread because i "kinda" know y'all lolz *pound*)

like i'd be coming all the way from pittsburgh with like 2 other guys . we're still a bit up in the air but like this is the last big thing on the EC so i wanna get it on it.

um u may be wondering....why doesnt swift house himself? my parents WOULD F**KIN DESTROY ME if they knew i had traveled 7+ hrs and missed a day of class to attend a video game tourney.........>_>

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm wondering how I'm gonna swing it that weekend.

I'll be driving 2 hours from school to Torrington to get there, then I can either stay overnight at the venue or drive an hour home in the opposite direction. If I drive home it'll be about 2 extra hours worth of driving for the weekend, but I'll be comfortable and might be able to house a few people.

If people are willing to pay for my gas to go home for the night and back in exchange for me housing them, I'd say I could do it.

Top Bottom