• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
mights are awesome.
but
if you find out you definatly can. please let me know, and how many, and if you can, are you able to get people form airport, or only people w/ their own vehicle. thanks :)

_V_

Smash Ace
So I think I am skipping classes and going to the meetup tomorrow :)

HAHAHAHA.

And since Lil isn't sure if we are teaming or if she is going to Smashtaclysm...Geos, Pipe, and Nus are my first choices :)

Maybe Vnus reunited for the last big melee tournament?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so i don't have a car...nor am i good enough at smash to get a ride :(

unless/until someone offers a ride, i don't plan to go to 8esticle, vls, or snf4...just so i don't plan and get disappointed.

oh well...no tournies won't be the death of me.

edit: sean is awesome i has 8esticle transportation.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Dear Brookman,

I look forward to spending our Friday together.

Love,
Khaly.

edit// PS: Cort will join. It will be a hot foursome with Alex, too.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
life is like a mop
Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more."

_milktea

Smash Lord
WHOAAA. What the hek at all the sh*t that's been happening!?

WHEN DID FORKGIRL ASK ME TO TEAM? HUH? SHE'S GOING TO SMASHATACLYSM!? I'M SO LOST.

And LOL @ Nus's dream. SOMEONE FILL ME IN!

Top Bottom