• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I believe...
that if you really want to show people how you play / get critiqued, that you post your bad matches too.
You learn from those things...

Well, practically all of the matches I posted are my "bad" matches, but I'm looking to not have as many "bad" matches =D
all my matches with you are "good" matches in the sense that it's fun ^_^, isn't that what the game is about? =P

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
How about any of the videos where you were playing against me?

I need some more non-sucky matches of me... I guess this one will have to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-NZeXLDVNQ
Good match. I would suggest that you not stand still and powershield every projectile though. It leaves you pretty open to projectile rushing, which he did against you a few times.

EDIT- I should have posted this earlier, but is there anyone within driving distance that wants to stop by here? My wife won't be home for another four hours.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Good match. I would suggest that you not stand still and powershield every projectile though. It leaves you pretty open to projectile rushing, which he did against you a few times.

EDIT- I should have posted this earlier, but is there anyone within driving distance that wants to stop by here? My wife won't be home for another four hours.
where you live :o

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Alex please change your icon. Whenever I see that one, I think of tippers ::COUGH:: Chewman
i'll do it laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr going to work, bubi, more vids up tonight (y), er wait i'll be busy aka stoned uh...more vids 2mro! yeah yeah ^_^

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
thanks to my school's outlet, my cell phone charger fried and they refuse to pay for it! they also want me to pay for the damage to the outlet since it sparked for no reason and broke my outlet...
also i was lied to about financial aid and have no money!
hurray for alexander!

...i may not go to 8esticle/smashtaclysm/snf4 like i was planning due to lack of funds :(

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Screw everything else, just go to smashtaclysm.

I always thought looking good was the number reason to play.

Khaly and Alex look like they've gotten a lot better since the last time I saw them play. Too many matches to watch though... you should list what the matchups are in your post, I usually don't like watching the same matchup multiple times. >_>

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i love you nus, yoru in my profile now.

also.. theres possibly going ot be sombody whose filming an independant film about gamers, at VLS. They might want to talk to pros etc etc, i know they want to talk to the mages though ^_^

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i saw blue's music list on myspace.
he is my best friend now :D

seriously though now that i've met 2 CT smashers who listen to the bouncing souls i am convinced this is the best state in the whole ****ing country.

edit: "My dream weighed 8 pounds."

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
The Brookman06: what was your team name?
PrrettyPrrincess: big red apple XIII
The Brookman06: that's genius
The Brookman06: resultses?
PrrettyPrrincess: hy
PrrettyPrrincess: hy
PrrettyPrrincess: i beat mango 2-1 in pools this is cort
PrrettyPrrincess: everyone was watching
The Brookman06: good ****
PrrettyPrrincess: ****in puff
The Brookman06: that's awesome
PrrettyPrrincess: after i won chris got up and yelled "hes better than mew2king"
PrrettyPrrincess: he was the only one cheering
PrrettyPrrincess: azen wanted to play me in friendlies and we barely got a part of a mtch in cause next group of pools came
PrrettyPrrincess: tell to dave too
PrrettyPrrincess: m entire 2nd pool was recorded
PrrettyPrrincess: my
PrrettyPrrincess: aso paste all this to swf for ct to spam
The Brookman06: ha
The Brookman06: good idea

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i saw blue's music list on myspace.
he is my best friend now :D

seriously though now that i've met 2 CT smashers who listen to the bouncing souls i am convinced this is the best state in the whole ****ing country.

edit: "My dream weighed 8 pounds."
<3 i love when people stalk me

trademark0013

Smash Champion
hazy i jus found out from a secret source u live near DM. so i will now spam ur doorbell. anyone living near ccsu wanna play tomorrow evening? i have a ishload of hw to do in the morning/afternoon. papito i'll call u cuz i kno u dont be checkin this site

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Screw everything else, just go to smashtaclysm.

I always thought looking good was the number reason to play.

Khaly and Alex look like they've gotten a lot better since the last time I saw them play. Too many matches to watch though... you should list what the matchups are in your post, I usually don't like watching the same matchup multiple times. >_>
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ButcherOrge

for joo

Trademark you go to ccsu? :DDDD

Jam, another day then, what side of hartford? i'm closest to the south side

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ButcherOrge

for joo

Trademark you go to ccsu? :DDDD

Jam, another day then, what side of hartford? i'm closest to the south side
The North end, pretty close to downtown Hartford. Just hit me up on AIM or something. But ****, that avatar is confusing as hell, I thought you were Erci. I was like "What? Doesn't Erci live in Milford?"

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Viva la smash 2 intro was amazing. Rofl @ rabid caterpillars and other stuff. <3 Jake sooo much.

Cort, that's awesome. I can't wait to see all those videos.

Silas's avatar confuses me.

Lemonade is amazing.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Rgs10168 (10:57:10 AM): Hey, what's up?
mobilisq (10:57:58 AM): not much
mobilisq (10:58:03 AM): just about to go to work
mobilisq (10:58:05 AM): you?
Rgs10168 (10:58:05 AM): nothing much, about to do some typing. Man, I think God himself doesn't want me recording any more Melee matches
mobilisq (10:58:52 AM): haha, why?
Rgs10168 (10:58:42 AM): I woke up this morning to find that our TV refuses to turn on
Rgs10168 (10:59:01 AM): My wife and I had planned to record a few today
Rgs10168 (10:59:25 AM): I suppose this is what I get for not honoring the Sabbath or kissing enough babies or something
mobilisq (11:00:28 AM): hahah

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hazy i jus found out from a secret source u live near DM. so i will now spam ur doorbell. anyone living near ccsu wanna play tomorrow evening? i have a ishload of hw to do in the morning/afternoon. papito i'll call u cuz i kno u dont be checkin this site
i do? i don't know where DM is.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12LNUQI0

That's a .rar of the Parappa OST. I assume it's in there somewhere.

=)
lol, the first thing i said to myself after i posted that was, "i bet dazwa would know"
just plain ****ing amazing. both the situation and dazwa.

edit: wait, what's cort's team name at SCC?

Top Bottom