• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
GEOS! Come to Viva la smashtaclysm! Team with me! <3

As for tomorrow, I probably won't then Ray. Next week! Next week I might also be going to Vernon so let's make next week's vernon meetup the big one. ^^ Come on kids, I haven't played smash in forever except with Rep but we didn't even 'play' that much.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Dear Geos. attend Smashtaclysm please keke..
i love you.
wtf is wrong with all of you
its page 300
and no ****ing quotes???

OUR ARROWS WILL BLOT OUT THE patricSUN

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yeah, people play me more and shiz. I need to get better so I can make New England's top 15 :x. It's my new goal...yet I don't even play Smash that much nemore or watch videos -_-;, boo college.

Edit: *Goes back to cramming for midterm tomorrow.*

ROOOFL @ Aiser's post.

And I ALWAYS post before Nus.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
That really sucks convulsion, I would be really upset if that ever happened to me though there is nothing of worth in my car. >_> Sorry, I usually feel more bad for people because my level of sympathy is usually through the roof. But I couldn't stop laughing after I misread this, "l canceling my girlfriend " as L canceling my girlfriend.

Edit: I swear, everytime I post, someone's always pops up before mine and for some reason... it pisses me off.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Thanks for playing with me today spawn, thanks for bringing me to weslayen, thanks hazy for having us, thanks zoso for having red hair, thanks sabrina for bringing me home, sorry for giving you the kinda wrong directions, thanks jose for telling me people say nice things about me, thanks bathroom for not being apparent, thanks whatever I ate for making me fart so much, thanks dazwa for being no longer idle @ 11:12 PM according to my clock, thanks neil young for being born, thanks falco for having invincible booties, thanks fox for not playing me today, thanks sheik for playing me today, thanks run on sentences for running on forever, thanks jim for being a deep sleeper...

Anyone want to play tomorrow night maybe? my place? maybe?

Brookman

Smash Hero
That's alright Pipe. You want to know why? Well, either way...

me, adat, spawn, and zoso all had sex for a good 20 minutes today. It was amazing.

Sex is super giant melee with super mushrooms/bomb
I'm amazing.
mines/party balls on banned stages @ 2.0 damage ration and 7 stocks

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
add zoso to the list of awesome NE smasher's i've met.

sucks spawn had to leave :\

thanks to the people who came over. sorry i bailed on you early on XD
jose to the rescue!

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Posting because Brookman made me.....=)

anyway thanks to everyone for coming out....also special thanks to Hazy for calling me (after an exam and two days without sleep) as i picked up my dinner to tell me that he was away and you guys were here....thanks to everyone for being cool in my apartment...thanks to Hazy again for the practice and everyone for the chill atmosphere......moral of the story....Hazy is terrible at organizing things and should never be allowed to do anything ever again because he is terrible.....oh....and then brookman won....lol

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hey i was a great tourny host. two days no sleep sounds like johns.
things just didn't run well because i thought sabrina et al were coming around 4, and morgan had to be back before 9 so i had to plan my wal-mart trip around that. also, had no idea marc was coming until he called me.

so, moar liek jose phails. it's also true that brookman won.
meaning his farts beat my nose. white flag, man...white flag.

edit: also, the person with the 12000 post is gay divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8.
meaning the 1st, 7th, and 9th people who post afterwards,
12001, 12007, and 12009 respectively,
get to see pictures of my ex-girlfriend naked.
the question is, which one!?!?!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
milktea u have midterms now?

i'm thinking about the whole "if u cant beat em, join em.. referring to me being falco-********. u guys can start flaming u now. those of u who care neway
Falco...more like Balco...as in playing with Falco is totally comparable to using banned performance enhancers.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
How am i johning for a tournament i wasn't even at? lol Alex.....thats just absurd.......all i remember was someone's stories always ended with "....and then i won..."....that person is my new hero

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I'm going to hang out with Alex today, and we're going to record matches with his new capture card.

You guys will get to see my massive suckage on youtube.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Blue: Forever? :(

Sex was beyond amazing.

Edit: Sean's plan is good for smashtaclysm

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nah, I'm not going to Zenith. Lol, although I will be in Ny for family stuff... hmmm... I didn't even think about that.

moregeospls

Smash Rookie
OMFG i need 2 play starcraft if anyone will let me use their cd key id love them forever. I found the disc but no case >< please save me =/

aim= kerriganx000

Top Bottom