• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
Btw: You know of Lock? Wtf, does Louis tell you EVERYTHING that comes out of my mouth?

This was supposed to be part of my first post but oops. I clicked quote instead of edit.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Meetup was fun. Chris is getting a lot better. Ganon is beast in teams.. so are Fox and Sheik and Peach.

<3 destroyed me in pichu dittos. <_> I'm so glad that Pipe, JV and <3 made a surprise appearance.

Pipe, since we didn't do our amazing fox dittos, at least we got to run really fast... except in racing form of cars... for a little while.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
two armed guys break into your car backseat while you and your girlfriend are in the front.
you take the keys and leave your girlfriend in the car, run and call the police.
the police come, your girlfriend is still there but shocked, and the guys are no where to be found.

did you do the right thing? why/why not?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
two armed guys break into your car backseat while you and your girlfriend are in the front.
you take the keys and leave your girlfriend in the car, run and call the police.
the police come, your girlfriend is still there but shocked, and the guys are no where to be found.

No, because you left your defenseless girlfriend at the mercy of two armed men.

squaminator

Smash Ace
if you have time to grab your keys, your girlfriend has time to get out of the car. if she has trouble keeping up, then stay with her, but you aren't a babysitter.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Of course its like in cts blood, to have ***** in our faces and to spam.
cts blood? good thing i'm not from here then
BG = Battle grounds I assume?
yep

um... u ran off and they didnt shoot u or anything? this situation sounds unrealistic

Cort

Apple Head
Since what happened in the situation ended up being basically the most ideal thing, whatever you did was perfect, granted you left your girlfriend alone.

There might have been more realistic things to ensure the safety of both of you, but who cares and stuff.

The brawl update is strangely homoerotic, no?

Why does snake wear something that completely digs into his ass cheeks? Also Ike yaoi.

Brookman

Smash Hero
No, because you left your defenseless girlfriend at the mercy of two armed men.
Frankly, he was completely defenseless against the two armed men. Given the situation I think that getting out and calling the police would definitely have been the best possible thing to do. What were the other choices? sit helplessly in the car just to keep your girlfriend company? try to confront the guys with guns (they had guns?). get killed? I dunno.

How the hell did you get away without them doing anything? Did you girlfriend say what happened? I'm really interested to know how the whole thing played out.:confused:

hoedown? excuse me, are you from oklahoma? i don't think so.
you have now lost the right to speak in any accent ever.
LOL

And last but not least: I like how Ike is wearing a uni-bra. I'm definitely maining Ike in brawl. Unless he sucks.

IS IT DECEMBER THIRD YET?!

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

Heh, that reminds of this time about 4 years ago - my [ex-]girlfriend and I were sitting in her car in my driveway after she brought me home for the night. Some car drove by and kind of stopped for a second, but then drove off. A few minutes later it came back, parked next to my driveway. Some guy came out and over to the car, looked in really quick and was like "Oh **** there are people in the car!" and ran off back into the car and drove off.

I'm assuming they saw the car at the top of the driveway (it was an old Mazda Miata) and figured they could cut the top open really quick or see if it was unlocked and grab anything that was inside. The guy was probably more freaked out that he saw people in there than we were at the time. Though it was a very strange experience. I dunno what would have happened if the guy decided to go through with it anyway.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Frankly, he was completely defenseless against the two armed men. Given the situation I think that getting out and calling the police would definitely have been the best possible thing to do. What were the other choices? sit helplessly in the car just to keep your girlfriend company? try to confront the guys with guns (they had guns?). get killed? I dunno.
This is true, but I think that the two of you should share the same fate. Either you both get out or you both face the danger together. The idea of leaving your woman alone in danger seems mighty cowardly to me.

i dont get why snake doest have a : HOLY SH-T CHALLENGER APPORACHES!!!1!one!
Maybe because he was already announced? I'm not sure either.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah he was already announced, this is just to show his moves.

As for the story thing, I find it hard to believe that she can't escape if you somehow managed to. Maybe she was stuck or something? Or really lazy. I don't know. In the end it did work out well, so you did do the right thing. Well if you consider her being in shock to be a good ending... She'll most likely think you're a coward and it may be a traumatic experience for her so it wasn't THE BEST outcome though it was favorable. Initially however, before knowing the outcome, it was wrong of you to leave her behind in my opinion. It's all on your mindset, the whole for the greater good debate. I would've just done some crazy Jackie Chan **** anyways.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
metaknight was annoucned too but he got the ZOMG NEW CHALLANGER thing.

idk how i would handle that situation Khaly asked, if anything i would let them take the car but not us (including my gf)

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'd imagine she was really just too startled to think about getting out. And I just imagine khaly racing out of his car and down the road with his arms flailing and screaming like a crazy asian lady.

In the future, if you plan on making an escape you should definitely tell your chica to get out with you. That way you can both go running down the road with your arms flailing wildly while screaming at the top of your lungs.

Cowardice is the better part of valor?

people can be so vicious.

Top Bottom