• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
The whole scenario is way to vague such as weapons did they have any? what did they have?.

Ideally if they had a gun, I'd imagine running out would be the stupid thing to do.

But lets just say they weren't armed just very intimidating, at the moment you ran out I'd say you were being a coward. But in the end it works out, If she gets angry meh I guess you would deserve getting *****ed at. Woman are ******** anyway, they're all like Omg we're independent the second they can't do something its the males fault for not defending them, ****ing *****es.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
The whole scenario is way to vague such as weapons did they have any? what did they have?.

Ideally if they had a gun, I'd imagine running out would be the stupid thing to do.

But lets just say they weren't armed just very intimidating, at the moment you ran out I'd say you were being a coward. But in the end it works out, If she gets angry meh I guess you would deserve getting *****ed at. Woman are ******** anyway, they're all like Omg we're independent the second they can't do something its the males fault for not defending them, ****ing *****es.
lolercaust.
that's how i feel in my gender studies class.
some feminist we had to read says that women are ***** every time they have sex. even if they say they want to, subconciously they don't. also, she has a son and a husband. what a hypocritical *****.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
lolercaust.
some feminist we had to read says that women are ***** every time they have sex. even if they say they want to, subconciously they don't. also, she has a son and a husband. what a hypocritical *****.
A feminist is like a terrorist. They in no way represent the general opinion of the people they supposedly fight for.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Jam Stunna that is quite an awesome sig.

Hazy Goose that is quite an awesome goose.

Bluedeath that is quite a Blue Mage Bartz. Or is it Butz?

Aesir

Smash Master
lolercaust.
Thats the biggest load of bull**** ever.

then again.........http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip

Thats what happens when you divide by 0.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Jam Stunna that is quite an awesome sig.

Hazy Goose that is quite an awesome goose.

Bluedeath that is quite a Blue Mage Bartz. Or is it Butz?
Thank you as well. I know it's been said millions of times, but Chrono Trigger is a quality game.

EDIT
you in no way help by making such an extreme blanket statement about 'feminists'.
By definition, if you call yourself a "feminist", you are throwing moderation out the window. So how am I being extreme?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
yay arguments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmJHoY_q3cs

i was looking at that and when metaknight gets introduced, at 0:52 when kirby does his up+B and metakninght gets behind him, does it look like he wave dashed? i keep looking to see anything for a shield or him going invul for a few seconds but i see nothing >.>
hmm definitely looks like a roll to me. Didn't one of the screen caps show somebody's air dodge? Air dodging leads to WDing.
Its a pretty correct statement he made. =o
no, it's not.

By definition, if you call yourself a "feminist", you are throwing moderation out the window. So how am I being extreme?
1. feminism was created to fight extreme sexism so took on extreme characteristics but has at this point moved past such extremity for the most part, which brings me to 2. lumping the entire concept of feminism in with whatever professor said that ******** statement, is 'extreme'.

in summation I don't want to have an argument, I'm gonna go eat some burritos, I suggest everyone do the same.

Cort

Apple Head
feminism is just the belief that genders should be equal

There's a difference when feminists start calling themselves feminists, it just gets scary. I mean, stfu and make me a sandwich.

Misogyny is just funny.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Feminists seek equality by saying that men and women are the same. That's the fallacy in their argument. Men and women are biologically, physiologically, sexually, emotionally and mentally different. A woman should be free to do anything a man can do, but those differences predispose men to be better at certain things, and women to be different at certain things. Feminists seek to deny those differences, which is where their argument fails.

Cort

Apple Head
[...] but those differences predispose men to be better at certain things, and women to be different at certain things.
LOL

like poopin out babiez

edit// I don't actually condone this stereotypical misogynistic attitude, I just think it's funny.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
1. feminism was created to fight extreme sexism so took on extreme characteristics but has at this point moved past such extremity for the most part, which brings me to 2. lumping the entire concept of feminism in with whatever professor said that ******** statement, is 'extreme'.

in summation I don't want to have an argument, I'm gonna go eat some burritos, I suggest everyone do the same.
i don't want to argue either...but there's 3 waves of feminism. #1 was voting, #2 was in the 60s, gloria steinem style, and #3 is modern feminism. i'm not against feminism at all, and when looking at arguments, it's important to note that there are feminist arguments, nor 1 "feminist argument." so yeah, i was just saying. i haven't been the one saying feminism is silly :p

Feminists seek equality by saying that men and women are the same. That's the fallacy in their argument. Men and women are biologically, physiologically, sexually, emotionally and mentally different..
that's not true at all. only 3 things determine "male" and "female" SEXES. hormones, exterior appendages, and chromosomes.

GENDER is a social construct to connect traditional male sex qualities into a "man" and traditional female sex qualities into a "woman." traditional meaning before society even existed, since society was started by making as many seperations as possible (race, sex, appearance, weight)

the problem with people thinking they are so different is when you look at 2 bell curves of "strength" (as an example), you see that the men's starts out one point further and ends one point further than that of the female's bell curve. there is less substance in the short end of the curve of stronger men than there is interlapping area of men and women's strength.

that's not to say i wouldn't agree that most given male nba basketball players would beat most given wnba basketball players. that is a statement of reason, since on average, nba players are 6 inches taller, faster, stronger, and can jump higher.

but that IS to say that an ideal man is strong and an ideal female is dainty helps continue the misconception that males and females are generally the same.

although i have biological differences from females, i am genetically more similar to a girl with black hair and hazel eyes than i am to you, even though you are a male. just goes to show how little biological sex matters in the grand scheme of things.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It has nothing to do with strength. I, as a male, am physically incapable of nursing my son. That makes my wife better suited to care for our son, doesn't it? The sociological outgrowth of that is that while a woman stays home and nurses, a man goes out to work. That's not misogyny, that's biology.

Cort

Apple Head
I think the fact that you both have penises overrides the fact that the girl might have the same eyes/hair as you, for some reason.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
It has nothing to do with strength. I, as a male, am physically incapable of nursing my son. That makes my wife better suited to care for our son, doesn't it? The sociological outgrowth of that is that while a woman stays home and nurses, a man goes out to work. That's not misogyny, that's biology.
hey jerk don't crush my dream to marry a rich female doctor/lawyer and be a stay-at-home dad my whole life (sounds inverted to moderen society but i honestly want to do nothing my life except **** a hot rich girl and i don't mind child-rearing for her)

I think the fact that you both have penises overrides the fact that the girl might have the same eyes/hair as you, for some reason.
we're more the same genetically...definitely not socially or behaviorally. i was just sayin'

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
hey jerk don't crush my dream to marry a rich female doctor/lawyer and be a stay-at-home dad my whole life (sounds inverted to moderen society but i honestly want to do nothing my life except **** a hot rich girl and i don't mind child-rearing for her)
This is a good dream. I support it.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
k thanks chewman what time should I show up? I wanna go preety early
God Dammit Mike read the God Damm thread homie!!!

get there at noon

that goes for everyone else too. Tomorrow beyotchez!!! 12- whenever. So quit talkin about vaginas and man up, unless you're Milktea, in which case, proceed.

edit-vagina is censored? wtf!

Top Bottom