• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Blue how about viva la smashcataclysmthingy be on a weekend????? plz. All I heard was amazingness about the last one. Except for something about boxman taking off his shirt pretty sure that's not amazing >_>

Working for grocery stores sucks. Shaws insulted my beard.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Blue how about viva la smashcataclysmthingy be on a weekend????? plz. All I heard was amazingness about the last one. Except for something about boxman taking off his shirt pretty sure that's not amazing >_>

Working for grocery stores sucks. Shaws insulted my beard.

thats was a Fest, of just plain epic fun ness.
this is more of a cataclysm type event, but i guarntee a good time. and its saturday /sunday.
and yeah . i work for big y :(

_V_

Smash Ace
Pipe!!! We will team next time, I am sorry, but Lil and I were supposed to team at VLS :(:( So we are going to try to at this Blue event!

If there is an Esticle Oct. 27th like I want it to be, then we can team at that!! Because I will be home then on a 3 day weekend thing...

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I doubt I'd be able to go on the 20th, but I'd be good for the 27th.

I'm sad I missed the RR yesterday, but instead I was running around like a madman in the hot sun all day, and I did the same again today. It's all good though, I'll hopefully be able to go to the next one (which is the same thing I said last time). I was legitimately doing something that I had already planned in advance both times though, which is just unlucky :-\ .

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I also vote for the 27th. Please, not the 20th :(

Spawn, where the hell were you Saturday? :( You were supposed to be at the round robin!

Top Bottom