• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon, Captain Planet, Captain America, Captain Crunch, Captain Kirk, Captain Jack, Captain Lou Albano.

this year I'm finally doing it, I'm dressing up as Pee-wee Herman. I do the best impersonation on earth, period

SEXY

Smash Cadet
im going 2morrow and brining a friend, but if no one is going then u know.. :-/

but ill checkback 2morrow in the morning to afternoon to see how many of us r going ;-3

so count 2 so far from me.

Aesir

Smash Master
sean and chris are going so yeah there speople who are going. If everything goes well tomorrow for me I might be going to these meet ups...>_> hopefully this job hunting run will go well. =(

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
chewman- i think i'll go as captain morgan.
khaly- IM me for US History help...i may be a history major...for better or worse

also, i know CT will appreciate this: http://lolsecretz.blogspot.com/

also, brigandine is like one of the best games ever, and i bought it before ebay was a big game seller, and my disk just started audio skipping. :\
a new copy is too much money since any RARE game sells for like 70 bucks.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
That site is pretty good, but I prefer http://icanhascheezburger.com/. I look at it pretty much every day.

Also, I won't be going tomorrow as usual. Maybe in a month or so.
that's the point of it. it's "I Can Has Cheezburger" and "Post Secret" combined.
if you've never heard of postsecret.com it's where anonymously you can send in a postcard with a confession and the blogowner scans them and puts them up. some have stories. used to be cool until every attention ***** on the block mailed in "i tried to kill myself with 3 loratab. i hate this world." or something equally goofy and ********.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
that's the point of it. it's "I Can Has Cheezburger" and "Post Secret" combined.
if you've never heard of postsecret.com it's where anonymously you can send in a postcard with a confession and the blogowner scans them and puts them up. some have stories. used to be cool until every attention ***** on the block mailed in "i tried to kill myself with 3 loratab. i hate this world." or something equally goofy and ********.
Hah, I've never seen postsecret.com but I just looked at it now. Makes lolsecretz infinitely better. Some of them are funny without the reference though - I love this one http://bp0.blogger.com/_48pIyTbrm4A/RuvwE8NAjNI/AAAAAAAAADk/4YfWZ7sHgJI/s1600-h/lonely.jpg.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
probably because of the rankfest saturday.
I may not go tomrrow, I've got a lot to get done. maybe I'll go for a little while
but if I got for a little while I'll probably go for a long while.
so we'll see what tomorrow's like.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
ok I'll come.

I only work mornings once a week, the rest of the time I work in the afternoon/night
I feel like I get more done in that one morning than in the entire rest of the week, it's insane. I don't like it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh ****, Blue's going. /tries hardest x10 to go now.

I'm going to the meetup today around 6ish actually. Only because I've pretty much had a perfect day today so my confidence level is up the wazoo and I just feel in a euphoria of goodness right now.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm actually going to be going there at like 3. :D Hooray for getting out of cooking.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
erm does anyone go to uconn?

cause i like go to E.O. thats on Campus cause i live in Mansfield and like I kinda wanna tlak to them because I might be able tog et weekilies started in Mansfield/Storrs

Cort

Apple Head
That'd be cool. I know a few people that post here go to UConn.

Weeklies in your area would be good for... people in your area. Playing is always good.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
well i want to get weeklies started because like i know a ton of people at E.O. would like to play and then like Milk goes to Uconn and she can round up some kids, so it should be fun but I dont think it should be limited to just Mansfield/Storrs other areas should be open.

Top Bottom