• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

the656

Smash Journeyman
How much is it to use the computer for a hour in Digital Mayhem? I'm going there tomorrow with someone tomorrow and I don't know how much money I should bring.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Hazy's ****** reminds me of a fish market in the desert of egypt during a heat wave. Putrid and rotten to the walls.

you should add that to your sig haz.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Maybe I can convince my parents for me to go tomorrow if I say I'm going to Hooters.

I also have 2 buy 10 wings get 10 free coupons if that means anything.

What time are people going to show up?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Is Steve going tomorrow? If not, I will probably not go. But if he does, I would be showing up around 6 since I am guessing it'll take an hour to drive to due to traffic at the time I get out of class. >_> I also have stuff to do at 9ish so I'd be leaving after 2 or 3 hours. Someone give me the address again so I don't have to look it up through the massive amounts of posts?

Edit: Dorf it's a meetup at the Vernon place, I have never been and I forget the name of the place.

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah I am going tomorrow...my car is getting fixed though...so I probably can't go until my Mom gets out of work...or maybe not...I may be able to just bring her to work or something and use her car.

I don't know.

But I am definitely going!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be eating like 44 wings just to piss off Plank and make it worth my moneys... if I can go.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Fuck.

How many do I have to eat in order to eat more than you?

Cool it worked. :D

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I EaT Tho Pho (10:17:40 PM): cort, i think that i think about you too much
I EaT Tho Pho (10:17:56 PM): i'm doing an essay on the judicial branch of our government
I EaT Tho Pho (10:18:01 PM): and everytime i should have typed "court"
I EaT Tho Pho (10:18:04 PM): i typed "cort"
I EaT Tho Pho (10:18:04 PM): =[
Cort 28633 (10:18:44 PM): lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the most ive at at once is like 35

ive not tried for more, though.

if i am being challenged, i assure you i'd be upwards of 60.

Top Bottom