• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i should put my techno up online.
it probably sucks too much though :\
nevermind.

and yes, eirik ott has great haiku.
brokenword.org

i like that hip hop song because he mentions streets of rage.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
LMAO, according to that site, I'm a 106 year old man from Alabama! And looking at my tournament record, wow I suck... :(

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I was doing some reading on haikus a while back and it said there are actually more requirements than 5,7,5 syllables to form a haiku contrary to popular belief. when that's the only criteria it meets it's called something else though I'm not sure what.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I hope I didn't create a TIA profile over one that I needed to claim. The claim page wasn't working last night, so I assumed I wasn't on it and created a new profile.

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahaha thanks Neal and Cort <3 you guys!

Bohemian Rhaposdy is so amazing, Swift...agreed best song ever.

Edit//No wonder, I don't even have an account to claim :(

Edit2//Hmm I can't make a new one either because my name has to be 3 characters long...FACED!

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I think I just added all my tournaments. It says the tournament director needs to verify it, but does that mean Nealdt, or the person who ran the tournament?

Pipe

Smash Cadet
not the nature thing. hooters girls are part of nature after all. right..? it was that the first two lines make you think something and the third line has a kind of bite, a shift.
you want an example?
go find one.

flaco

The Terminator
I still make and account there also cort I mean remember that video they made on viva la smash 2 that me and anthony well bakura were talking at the end am looking for that vid any ideas?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so...KDJ is a real dj, correct?
because i'm looking for a free internship/shadowing
i have some samples of just stuff i've made on acid pro...
getting into the business is ****ing hard since it's all underground :\

Top Bottom