• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion
**** YES I HAVE MY OWN CLUB... i had no idea. wow. thats amazing.
^_^
Someone help me do my homework. plz.
what is it?
I'm hungry, I think I'll make some cereal.

Who likes cereal?

What are your favorite brands?
raisin bran, cocoa puffs
what is the club/bar/restaurant thing that's right off the ccsu campus that everyone goes to called? I forget the name... I've never been but I want to go
semesters?
ok club blue thats wassup we could all go deep and get on a bottle of henny before we go in, whoever is down but im pretty sure every one is gonna front
prolly. but i'mma b there wit some heads

lol, i saw a girl that looked like spawn. i was about to challenge her to a chaingrab sheik ditto

Cort

Apple Head
A girl that looked like Spawn? HAWT.

I'd like to hang out with anyone in between my classes at central.

Ray? Trademark? Whoever?

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Blue, if it's in NY, then it's definitly Tuxedo *cancels rankfest to go to renaissance fair with Blue* jk

also, Pops, Oatmeal Crisp, Golden Grahms, Cocoa Puffs, Blueberry Morning, Count Chocula, CTC

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I want a picture of this Spawn impersonating chick. I guess my hair does look kinda girly when it's long...?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Haha, I am growing out my hair, it'll look so bad.

But nevermind, I get out of class at 4:45 Thursday not 5:40... So I may be able to go to the meet still. Everyone better go and make it worth it. I'd probably get there by like 6... If I go right after school, I'll probably forget my controller.

Cort

Apple Head
Thanks Tom.

lawl @ spawn being interested in this girl

Captain Jack has a pretty decent sense of style and is just an amazing person in general

I am hungry

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
My ****ing tape that had it on it broke. It's bent and ****... the film doesn't look too bad. Anyone know how to fix it?

Also, I've always wanted to date a female version of myself (more like a fem. Nus since the real one is too into other pplz).

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Also in singles, I don't really down-Smash as much as a stereotypical Peach player is expected and in teams I nearly break my C-stick off, especially against an Ice Climber/Fox team.
>_>
I thought you dont use the c stick! =p

Also, I've always wanted to date a female version of myself (more like a fem. Nus since the real one is too into other pplz).
Johns.

Cort

Apple Head
Yes, mega good shit with entertaining noises to Brookman.

I only c stick Peach dsmash/Sheik dsmash/Marth fsmash.

That's all... They're smashes that need to come out fast.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah I can't blame you spawn, if there was a female version of me, I'd hit it and I'm not even into asian women. >_>

I had a weird dream last night, it was about PC chris and there like 10+ different mysteries we needed to solve and there were clever clues and stuff. Chris was dead and we had to solve the final clue before we could open his treasure chest. It was PC's whole family and I trying to work together even though I don't know what they look like but yeah... Cort/milktea/various other non smashers were in this one except cort/milktea were in flashbacks in the dream that chris sent to me from the dead in order to give me clues.. I also in the dream got a premonition of the future and that someone in chris's family (his grandmother I think) would betray us all and it was pretty spooky and stuff. Some crazy dude came in while we were trying to solve it and was like get outta my room! I woke up and was unusually paranoid and scared for some odd reason... I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

Edit: I am going to read that interview later, I have to go now.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Finally read through the interview. Was a nice read. Chris and Cort are gonna win SCC. I wanna play Mofo again. Brookmanz is too too good.

That's a weird dream...

Nus should start cloning himself. Sell himself for millions of dollars at Walmarts. Just think of the advertising ... Buy your Nus TODAY!!!

Hzyge323

Smash Rookie
there's a kid at my school named patricK sunWOO

KWOO...KWOO...i have a new tag?

edit: also, liked the interview. cort is so modest and great. three cheers.

Top Bottom