• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
slandblagging=brookman
but he still ***** me.
that kid is...goddammit i don't wanna say "too good" since everyone in OK does.
he's very talented at SSBM o.0
he's grood.
i mean good. and great. great and good.

bedtime. tomorrow i get to do like 4 loads of laundry, go to the grocery store, and do 1000 things for school. the next CT smash thing i'm going to is pretty much the next thing that i can get a ride to. also, my school's visiting policy is pretty amazing, so if any couple of people ever want to drive here and play, bring sleeping bags. :D
my meal plan points also let me pay for guests, so your food is covered if you come. someone keepss me company within the next couple of weeks. it's just me in a double, tons of space.

edit: also, don't bring pants.

Brookman

Smash Hero
i was the one watching dorf's matches against you.
caeser haircut, glasses, nosering.

also, it's a weird feeling being sandbagged against and beaten at the same time...
i think someone knows who they are :p
No johns, you're just good.

apparently spawn tried to take you out and failed
Tonya Harding styley

So, what are everyone's johns for not doing better?

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahahahaha.

Too goot.

PS- I almost died last night...but I am fine. So don't worry CT!!!!!!! But yeah, otherwise I was going to drive to CT this morning and suprise everyone...but let's just say that was physically impossible >.>

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I don't understand how kids don't sleet! I feel like poot everytime I don't. Haha

Man... now I am going to a picnic at gillette castle in a couple hours and then going to a labor day celebration with fireworks. Why do I tell you so??? Because I willl be with rep all day! YAY But his girlfriend will be there and I will be sad because then I won't be able to touch him without her hurting me. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( It's ok though because I feel pretty oh so pretty I feel pretty and witty and gay. Oh how I pity any girl who isn't me today. Who's that pretty girl in that mirror there? Who could that girl be? Such a pretty dress, such a pretty face, such a pretty smile, such a pretty me! LOL I just had the most ridiculous car ride in the whole world.

I will be home monday, good bye. Good bye, good bye or was it good night the song, what a silly movie.

hahaha I can't find my phone. I hope a pretty girl finds it and brings it back to me now! LOL pretty girl, I can't get that song out of my head. I am not gay, I swear.

edit like 5 haha, I found it, it was charging, I never took it. hahaha

Brookman

Smash Hero
Hahahahaha.

Too goot.

PS- I almost died last night...but I am fine. So don't worry CT!!!!!!! But yeah, otherwise I was going to drive to CT this morning and suprise everyone...but let's just say that was physically impossible >.>
what happened ?! :cry:

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Instead of going to esticle, I spent the day with a really cute Chinese girl. <--- NUS LOOK HERE!
... She had a Wii, and I was like, ZOMG DO YOU HAVE SMASH BROS? And she's like "no... =["

On another note, I saw a shooting star with her!
/endpre-pubescenttalk

Man, I should have gone to esticle. I'd rather spend the day with Nus <3... or.. geos... =[

Cort

Apple Head
I could have, but I arrived a little late and WoZ found another person to team with.

I was supposed to team with Bum but he didn't come.

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
Dancing looks painful.

yes....talking about something you know nothing about it also painful.....

So.....ummmm....hmmm... I am not good at smash! I dont suck either however.... :p, I just cant seem to cross the gap into being good.....*sigh*
/pointless intro

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Pit, get to know someone, go over their house, get in some STDs, and then you'll be somewhat closer to being good.

Well, owning a gamecube is probably the first step.
I dont own a gamecube, so if you wanted to chill with me, bring yours.

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
Pit, get to know someone, go over their house, get in some STDs, and then you'll be somewhat closer to being good.

Well, owning a gamecube is probably the first step.
I dont own a gamecube, so if you wanted to chill with me, bring yours.
STDs?...ummmm what?...

Well i have one....only one controller....or half-way decent one for that matter...sorry Dx

besides...i has no car to go places.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Smash 'till Dawn
Basically, sit down, play smash until you pass out from exhaustion.

You need someone around your skill level to play with you, thats when you both get the most out of smashing with each other.

Look at the player finder and find people closest to you, and tell them to come smash with you.

Top Bottom