• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Cort I am supposed to tell you this stuff...I was drunk so I didn't want to last night!

It's about that NY tournament...obviously.

lightxdream (1:39:36 AM): i need cort
lightxdream (1:41:59 AM): tell cort free money at zenith
lightxdream (1:42:03 AM): i'll house
goaliex13 (1:42:19 AM): Haha I will try to convince him
goaliex13 (1:42:25 AM): but I am sure he will go whever PC goes
lightxdream (1:42:24 AM): thx ^_^
lightxdream (1:42:28 AM): ****
lightxdream (1:42:32 AM): **** pc-.-
goaliex13 (1:42:38 AM): Haha I know x.x
lightxdream (1:42:39 AM): tell cort
lightxdream (1:42:41 AM): if he comes
lightxdream (1:42:46 AM): i can get him some kick *** hsit
lightxdream (1:42:48 AM): and free entry
lightxdream (1:42:51 AM): him and pc
lightxdream (1:42:56 AM): what i was thinking
lightxdream (1:42:58 AM): was aksing them
goaliex13 (1:43:05 AM): Haha alright
lightxdream (1:43:05 AM): to be at a "play the pros" booth
lightxdream (1:43:14 AM): so ppl can just look at them at awe cause i have sponsors
goaliex13 (1:43:21 AM): Oh ****, nice
lightxdream (1:43:31 AM): and in return i was gonna have them there for free so no paying for entry for 1v1 and 2v2
lightxdream (1:43:32 AM): PLUS
lightxdream (1:43:54 AM): we doing friday-sat-sunday with crew battles and a 5v5 challenvge
lightxdream (1:45:06 AM): oh and if he atgrees to be showcased
lightxdream (1:45:10 AM): we put him on the web2zone site
lightxdream (1:45:12 AM): as a Pro
lightxdream (1:45:16 AM): with hsi real name

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah I told him you were going there...that's why he wanted me to tell you all that haha.

I don't think I can even go to that Zenith...too far from here x.x

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I might try and make it for an hour or so at the meetup... probably not though.

Dorf and Hazy... I am trying. I'll have a def. answer by tonight... I think.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I need someone to give Jam 30 bucks.
I'll pay you back in greenery.

edit:
That, or I need a ride to esticle, to give Jam money >_>
SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A RIDE ASAP

EDIT- Emmy, are you going to esticle? I want Zelda dittos.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
No one's posted for six hours, OMG. Oh, wait, I guess cuz yer all havin fun at the meetup...without me...:(

edit: DAM YOU JAM! how did i know someone would post at the same time as me...what are the odds!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
NO! FREAKING ARG!
I think I'm going to spill all of my feelings into this post because I'm semi-emo.
Today was my first day of school, and I expected it to be great. Well it wasnt.
I was running on 2 hours of sleep, because I was up until 3:30 AM writing essays and bullcrap.
When I finally get to school, I look at my schedule and it seems I have two AP classes as a Junior >_>.
They're back to back, too, why the hell are they back to back?! Are they trying to kill me?
And then I have to run across the street into a whole nother building for my math class.
By the time it hit the last period of the day, I was completely dead. I couldnt keep myself awake.
My school is facking ghey. My teachers gave me books, and I wasnt assigned a locker, so I had to carry them T.T
And then theres this girl that I said I'd go meet her on memorial day, and I might not even go see her.

/wrists
/emo
/cry

completely ignore this post, I needed somewhere to vent my feelings >_>.

edit: AND I DIDNT EVEN GO TO MY DRIVING LESSONS TODAY.
MY DRIVING LESSONS WERE WHAT WAS KEEPING ME FROM VERNON.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Sorry Erci! I just like upsetting people on the interwebs.

Khaly...it goes that way sometimes man. But AP classes are usually just glorified honors classes, so you shuold be fine. To relate to your sleepless night, my son ate at 2:00-3:00 AM, 5:00-6:00 AM, was crying at 7:00 AM for no apparent reason, and ate again at 8:30 AM. Just one of those days, it seems.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
You kids complain about the darnest things.

You must mean labor day... junior/senior year, almost all my classes were AP. If you need a book for the class, I suggest hiding it on top of a shelf or something in the room and just getting it everyday when you go and putting it back in your hiding spot whenever you leave. That's what I did when I needed a book for a class often. You have to be pro and get it/hide it without the teacher seeing cause some might care and without other students seeing so they won't steal it. Though that's what you should've done for today at least and gotten all the books at the end to bring home and leave it there which is what I usually do with the majority of my books. I basically brought nothing with me to school everyday, I borrowed pencils/pens for tests and that was that.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
You kids complain about the darnest things.

You must mean labor day... junior/senior year, almost all my classes were AP. If you need a book for the class, I suggest hiding it on top of a shelf or something in the room and just getting it everyday when you go and putting it back in your hiding spot whenever you leave. That's what I did when I needed a book for a class often. You have to be pro and get it/hide it without the teacher seeing cause some might care and without other students seeing so they won't steal it. Though that's what you should've done for today at least and gotten all the books at the end to bring home and leave it there which is what I usually do with the majority of my books. I basically brought nothing with me to school everyday, I borrowed pencils/pens for tests and that was that.
Haha, awesome. I haven't carried a book to school since middle school.

Skler

Smash Master
This thread is huge and lacks New Hampshire.

Fortunately it as some Maine in it, thereby giving it some Mainehampshire. Now this thread has both parts, you're welcome.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
yay today at the meetup in vernon ;-3 was a small group but lots of fun :-3

i didnt learn much this time from the more exp'ed players, but i did learn how to be more mobile as Marth and much wavedashing info :-3

Top Bottom