• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Double post of glory:

I have the perfect explanation of PC Chris.
He is a chocolate-dipped twinkie!

Appears to be black on the outside, but is really yellow inside.
But deep in the center, is a creamy, luscious white filling.

thats good at playing smash bros....
... with emo hair.
yeah. chocolate dipped twinkie with emo hair.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Except me.

Edit: I am probably not going to make it Thursday for the meet, but to make up for it, there's a chance I will go to esticle. It'll be based on how tired I am, if I don't sleep it should be ok, otherwise I will not want to wake up. I'll probably be directly going from my friends place up in storrs but nobody should rely on me for rides cause it's like 50/50 that I'm going. I am also leaving right after I lose in teams... so I'll be there for like however long it takes for the first two rounds of teams will take. ^_^ I am looking for a partner again, haha. But just remember I might not be there...

RUSH HOUR 3, double fox!
just come hang out *****

Cort

Apple Head
I forgot what I was going to post.

Oh, who wants to play today? I'm in eager need of playing and testing new stupid shit m2k has learnt me.

Cort

Apple Head
I do. But I'd probably rather close any sign of life around me and eliminate all clocks and signs of daylight/night and play Brawl 24/7 until I was fully adapted to it, then I would need the target test world record total. Then I guess I could have my first meal after getting brawl.

Aesir

Smash Master
DOn't reply to him or anything he's just a troll, like I seriously spend the last few days explaining to him he's wrong. But he seems to have this idea that he can't be wrong lol.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Pick.

Analyze the role and success of the second continental congress with regard to preparing for war, moving toward independence, conducting and concluding the Revolutionary War, and serving as and setting up a united states government.

OR

Discuss the strengths, weaknesses, successes and failures of the Articles of Confederation. Be sure to include information on Americna values and ideals following the American Revolution.

The amount of money depends on the quality of work.
The essays have to be 3-5 pages double spaced, and with works cited. Wikipedia is unusable.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
HAZY is property of CT

i don't think i'll be going to esticle because i can't find a ride. :(
this is a terrible day in the life of hazy.

thanks for that link though, brookman, you're my hero. so much that i dedicate that song to you. it was on the 2nd tmnt movie soundtrack. and it's black people music.

well, i pretty much love it here in middletown except for one small thing...

THE FIRST HOT GIRL I MET WAS A LESBIAN

Brookman

Smash Hero
Ask that lesbian girl if you could watch.

Whoever gets 11111th post is obviously cool.
And whoever gets 12345th post is cooler than the 1111th poster.

Predictions:
Cort for 11111th
Sexy for 12345th

My predictions are:

who cares, no one is going to care or remember, and 11111 and 12345 are going to just get spammed by at the speed of light.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Writing an essay would be kind of fun >_>

why has no one else posted yet? (aka, why is this a double post?)

Cort

Apple Head
I personally don't give a **** about those post counts anyway.

How about whoever gets those posts is really really gay? That sounds a lot more fun anyway.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Pick.

Analyze the role and success of the second continental congress with regard to preparing for war, moving toward independence, conducting and concluding the Revolutionary War, and serving as and setting up a united states government.

OR

Discuss the strengths, weaknesses, successes and failures of the Articles of Confederation. Be sure to include information on Americna values and ideals following the American Revolution.

The amount of money depends on the quality of work.
The essays have to be 3-5 pages double spaced, and with works cited. Wikipedia is unusable.
The second one. I can basically give you that essay, if I find it.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Ask that lesbian girl if you could watch.

Whoever gets 11111th post is obviously cool.
And whoever gets 12345th post is cooler than the 1111th poster.

Predictions:
Cort for 11111th
Sexy for 12345th
last time u called something like that it happened.

MAY THE KHALY PROHECYS BE WITH ME!

I seriously need someone to write me an essay.
I'll pay you money. Like, 100 percent serious.

>_>
School is tomorrow! AAAH~
im pretty desperate for cash atm... talk to me more on aim, i might be able to help ;-3 (i helped someone with her report on killer angels for civics, sort of, i didnt help her all the way but i told her like 3 pages of what she could write, and she didnt read the book sooo yep.)

Top Bottom