• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
<3 you all.

I love coming to school and being a smash legend...when I really am terrible at the game. It is amazing.

I would like to help make the next list too? If that is cool, I have played almost everyone in CT. Plus, I amazing...and drunk...and amazing.

Now back to parties, *****es, and everyone talking to me about smash bros...(so subtract the "*****es" because it scares them away, apparently?)

Edit//I forgot to say...yes, I am at school Mr. Cortables!!!!!!!!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I'm a very angry man.
I like sex, and shouting at random people.

NuSCirtaP 42888 (10:44:11 PM): I am not gay
NuSCirtaP 42888 (10:44:13 PM): most of the time.
NuSCirtaP 42888 (10:44:15 PM): ^_^

=[

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus has to go now. You have no choice.

Hooray for spammering in the esticle thread.

Time to sleep, bleh.

I love Plank.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
there's only one organized way to respond to a day's worth of CT posts...a long list.

1) cort, i'd love to play you and get my *** kicked :D
i am supposedly a pure sheik player, but i like messing around with an array of characters including marth, ganondorf, ness, mario, and fox.

2) mikemoney: power to the camoflauge minorities!

3) i hope i can go to esticle. i just needs a ride... *waits for offer*

4) my name conversations usually go as such
"hey, i'm ____"
me: my name's Alexander
"do you go by Alex or Alexander?"
me: Alexander
"alright, Alex, see you later"
:(

but honestly, either one works. i've given up resisting a disyllabic name.

5) dylan: today someone asked me what the capitol of maine was and i said augusta. i felt badass (people from the south seem to have an average IQ of 80...)

6) sabrina, you're my favorite kanto pokemon trainer.

7) i was greeted to CT by police sirens. other than that i like it here. also, is there state public transportation of any kind? like maybe from hartford to new haven? >.>;

Cort

Apple Head
I liked Sabrina the most too. She was all like GO ABRA. HMM THAT DIDNT WORK. GO KADABRA. DAMMIT. I KNOW WHAT TO DO. GO ALAKAZAM. ****. *hands over badge*

I think she had a random Venomoth in one of the games too.

I would like to play someone before this ESTICLE. I play the Marth character exclusively now.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
7) i was greeted to CT by police sirens. other than that i like it here. also, is there state public transportation of any kind? like maybe from hartford to new haven? >.>;
You mean anything like RIPTA in RI? or just to connect the bigger cities? RI and CT need a highway to connect north RI with north CT. Not just something like Rt. 6, but a real highway. It'd make getting to hartford or anyone in northern ct much easier...

Brookman

Smash Hero

YES. SORT OF ?! I don't really understand it that well, cause I've never used/cared for it?

www.cttransit.com

I think it's .com...I'll check after I post...

edit: **** YEA

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Cort where do you live? Now that I'm at school in Massachusetts I might actually be closer to you. If this is true there may be some car rides for you, and possibly some learning how to play smash for me!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Wow, I woke up from a dream about my past, and it was actually Rep who taught me how to wavedash.

It was in the back of the PCGA, before they moved.
After, we proceeded to have hot buttsecks.

Then I met Rep again at CT-con.
We played hacky sack, and talked about Final Fantasy 7.
After, we proceeded to have more hot buttsecks.
In a hot threesome with Geos.

Well, in my dream, at least.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
finally got my room earlier today. didnt catch the name of the dorm tho cuz i was told as i was running out the door. sounded like gauntlet.. *shurgs*

zk, i forgot to ask u if i could borrow ggxx :( so i'm asking now.

mikedollarsign, i told u u cant cg a fat person

Cort

Apple Head
Gross.

Contrary to popular belief I don't care about my post count all that much.

trademark, you're very close to me.

Brookman

Smash Hero

I've been working on the first ever mario transport tube for the last few months... It's almost done.

>_>

SEXY

Smash Cadet
some random windows spyware program just installed itself into my pc despite how many times i clicked cancel on all of the pop up windows it gave me

now all my icons on my desktop have a white background for the text.

**** u bill gates! and if not ur fault then w/e just happaned! (no i didnt click on anything to install it :-P)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
5) dylan: today someone asked me what the capitol of maine was and i said augusta. i felt badass (people from the south seem to have an average IQ of 80...)
You're definitely a bad enough dude to save 4, maybe even 5 presidents.

trademark0013

Smash Champion

Brookman

Smash Hero
kneeing into falcon punch is one thing, I'm sure everyone in the world has done that. The reason it's sacred is because it actually is a COMBO. 1 hit + 1hit = 2 hits due to stun.

Reverse knee into moonwalk reverse bd facklon punch, that's how I cancel my gentleman.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
kneeing into falcon punch is one thing, I'm sure everyone in the world has done that. The reason it's sacred is because it actually is a COMBO. 1 hit + 1hit = 2 hits due to stun.

Reverse knee into moonwalk reverse bd facklon punch, that's how I cancel my gentleman.
ok, then only the reversed one counts cuz of stun. the normal one was jus me takin advantage of falcons up b XD

i wish i could do what u stated in ur last sentence :(

sry khaly, i cant help u. download the biatch

Top Bottom