• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I feel like if I learned to dream lucidly that would kill my motivation to do anything in real life.

who's gonna be my partner for esticle since Nus is ditching me?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
how many good marths are in CT?
i only want to play vs. marth and fox until i learn the matchups.
i got 2/3 stocked yesterday by a marth because he used awkward combos (dash attacks in the middle of them weren't expected). i dunno, but i def. need more marth and fox experience.

and pipe, i'll team with you if i can find a ride to the tourny, if you can't find anyone else. :\

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I had a lucid dream once. The whole exercise seemed kind of pointless afterward, so I stopped doing it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
my dream was mad funny, but I can't really recall too much of it.

I sleep really late again though, it is really fun and interesting. BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL FANTASTIC WHEN I ACTUALLY GET OUT OF BED.

Cort

Apple Head
All of Marth's moves are useful and beautiful. I'm pretty sure anyone in CT can play Marth, or anyone for that matter.

manacloud stayed out of my dream last night, success.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Woot, I'm going to Projekt Revolution now.

I'll read these pages later.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
All of Marth's moves are useful and beautiful. I'm pretty sure anyone in CT can play Marth, or anyone for that matter.

manacloud stayed out of my dream last night, success.
i thought marth was one of the more easyer players to use. or at least most straight foward in terms of what he can do <.<

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
someone pretty good in skill with marth, i mean. the person i played was a somewhere between wobbles and DoH in skill...so pretty good.

and sure, shmink. we shall dominate (win at least 1 round). now that i have been asked to partner twice, i feel accepted by the CT community :) i think i'll only do teams. i like doing singles and adding to the pot but i barely have money for doubles.
i'm in indianapolis after a 12 hour drive...le tired. tomorrow's drive is the same. but i stay in middlebury. someone drop by and say hey.

Cort

Apple Head
That's not symbolic at all since it's blatantly phallic.

Plus you're poop at smash and it just doesn't relate that way either.

edit// compared to.. me. Or something.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Whats Suen Pei Hong mean?
... on a side note, I met a Chinese girl yesterday xP

zomg! Tope's number! call him!!!
(804) 307-7029

lolol.
... wtf is a Tope <_<

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'll john for m2k, cause they aren't johns. having a tournament 'set' being determined by one match is completely backwards, and I think it's unfair and m2k was definitely short changed. m2k should have won probably.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I want to have lucid dreams, but I am also too lazy. I start school this Wednesday.

I might not be able to go to Esticle... my mom's friend's daughter's 16th birthday is that day and apparently it is a must that I attend... in her opinion. She's really talkative and annoying to me. Hopefully I can get out of it.

I'm not going to brag about Projekt Revolution... even though I want to.

Dokkoise... what's your real name... Also, Aiser's Marth is scary when he plays Link a couple matches. I'm actually good atMy best matchup is Sheik vs Marth, so maybe I can give you some tips... if you want them.

Edit: 1500th post... still not even halfway of Cort's post count.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I started having them by accident >_> Kinda? I dunno. I never made up my mind one day to have them, it just happened.

I should have 280,000,000 posts.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
my real name is alexander. and i just realized i dunno anyone's real name here. 'cept brookman's since it was announced. and cort's since evo likes to refer to people by REAL NAMES (lolwtf?)

but yeah, i'm a meduim build, half-mexican (look completely white) punk kid. just like everyone else, i stand out a little but not enough to be special. well...on the road again. i stay in waterbury tonight. yippee.

edit: ????
manacloud just sent me a PM

manacloud1 said:
cool nose ring.
interested in getting an oc3 t shirt?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109758

lol@personal marketing.

Top Bottom