• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I can't go to Stratford tonight since I'm up in central Massachusetts, wish I could though.

On another note - Darc, your sig is awesome.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
**** you Khaly. I was supposed to get that post. You aren't a Sheik main.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Has anyone heard of Lucid dreams?
Its basically when you realize that it is a dream, but you can control your dream to a certain extent.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I've developed a pretty solid strategy to induce lucidity. I have lucid dreams almost every morning now.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I've heard of lucid dreaming and have done it a few times (pretty much by chance though). I know there are ways to train yourself to do it and I'm sure there are plenty of websites devoted to it but I'm too lazy to look them up atm.

If I remember correctly, I think the first step is to write down everything you remember from your dreams as soon as you wake up. Not sure what comes after that, but you can look it up.

... Smash rox.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I had the most hilarious dream the other day. The funny part involved a farm, aliens, a guy getting hit in the head by a rock and making a generic death noise from a crappy video game.

_V_

Smash Ace
Good **** to everyone from yesterday.

I am really happy I got to play everyone!!!!

Thanks to Swift for always giving me advice and making me 98734892732 times better than I used to be!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
****, I need to learn how to dash dance like darc. I haven't played since VLSF, but I will be at esticle for doubles. But just in case mr. dokkoise doesn't want to team with nubby me, I will need a back up partner. ^_^

Edit: Oh man, I just heard Rep is probably not going. It seems like more and more of my favorite people are not showing up. *Is discouraged in going*

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
****, I need to learn how to dash dance like darc. I haven't played since VLSF, but I will be at esticle for doubles. But just in case mr. dokkoise doesn't want to team with nubby me, I will need a back up partner. ^_^

Edit: Oh man, I just heard Rep is probably not going. It seems like more and more of my favorite people are not showing up. *Is discouraged in going*
Go Nus! We need you to fill in for Beware in our crew. But it sucks that Rep's not going. I haven't seen him in like eleventy years.

Cort

Apple Head
Woah @ Jam being smash writer

What'd you enter into that silly contest? I wanna read it/am too lazy to check myself

I'm back home as of about 10 minutes ago.

Top Bottom