• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I really wanted to go to bed too >_>

Ah well, as long as tonight isn't another "LATE AS ****" Japan Time, I might as well stay up for that.

Cort

Apple Head
The Brookman06: wow
The Brookman06: you're an awful person

>_>;

The Brookman06: lol
The Brookman06: that was ****ing hilarious
The Brookman06: now that it's been reversed

I win in both situations I guess.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Cort, you'd be the evil emperor and all of CT would mutiny against you and your mamd (mod abuse of mass destruction) had you actually done that without intent to undo it.

I almost went to bed early tonight too, imagine how the world would have been deformed had someone like khaly gotten the 10k post. It's only right that I should attain such great and magnificent glory, for great justice.

Cort

Apple Head
It would have been pretty cool if I got the magic 10,000 pixels also.

*cackles*

If someone undeserving got it then I wouldn't have a problem keeping it at myself after I cheated.

*cackles some more*

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Gee, not bad guys, my last post was 4 and a half hours ago, and there has been only a hundred and fifty posts since then. And Khaly had less posts than me at the start of the day and now has like twenty more than me. Spam, eggs, sausage and spam. Spam, eggs, baked beans, sausage and spam. Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, and spam.

On a SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE related topic in the STATE OF CONNECTICUT, Swift, I wanna leave tomorrow around 2 or 3, is that cool with you.

Cort

Apple Head
I am not attending Thursday meetup as I am still in New Jersey having way more fun and learning way more things.

Sorry <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Cort, you'd be the evil emperor and all of CT would mutiny against you and your mamd (mod abuse of mass destruction) had you actually done that without intent to undo it.

I almost went to bed early tonight too, imagine how the world would have been deformed had someone like khaly gotten the 10k post. It's only right that I should attain such great and magnificent glory, for great justice.
I'm actually going to cry about this.

Cort

Apple Head
I would have cried if you got the 10,000th post, too.

But I would have had it changed anyway so... *shrug*

SEXY

Smash Cadet
i missed happy hour last night lawl

on a 2nd note, brawl soundtrack is gonna be sick. i might get it too

does animal crossing stage and music mean there is gonna be a animal crossing character to play? ;-3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
sexy my cube on ebay had an amazing auction in the last few hours and unfortunately it sold @ a good price. Sry like didnt think i would get that many bids in like 1 hour.

Top Bottom