• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
V's DK ***** everyone.

I'm afk forever because of MPC.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Except me.

Edit: I am probably not going to make it Thursday for the meet, but to make up for it, there's a chance I will go to esticle. It'll be based on how tired I am, if I don't sleep it should be ok, otherwise I will not want to wake up. I'll probably be directly going from my friends place up in storrs but nobody should rely on me for rides cause it's like 50/50 that I'm going. I am also leaving right after I lose in teams... so I'll be there for like however long it takes for the first two rounds of teams will take. ^_^ I am looking for a partner again, haha. But just remember I might not be there...

RUSH HOUR 3, double fox!

Cort

Apple Head
Nice vid Erci.

trademark, I highly doubt your combo "combo'd" which is all that matters. It's actually almost down to the frame in terms of hit stun of knee vs l cancel time + dash animation + kneebend to full jump + almost a second of falcon punch.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
Nus are you going? are we partners?

we're on for thursday? what time?

chewman? RH3 must reign supreme if Nus is going. if he's not I would be honored to have you as a partner!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Rep: You need to figure out if you're going to be there or not.
Rep: If you don't go, I'm not going.
NuSCirtaP 42888: Why?
Rep: Because you make it an event.

<3

Not even about esticle...

But yeah, chances of me going to esticle is at 75% now, I mean just for teams! What is the absolute latest to arrive for registering? 12? Pipe, I would so RH3 but I really don't want to screw up Erci with not having a partner since it's my fault for deciding last minute to go!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to team with Nus... unless Pipe kills me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I haven't added like anyone for Wii friends. I should do that now. I'll add V, Nus, Cort, Pipe... is that all I am missing?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
=[
This makes me want to get a Wii and strikers.
But actually, I'm having fun playing my burned copy of Tenchu.
... Ayane is so hawt.

Cort

Apple Head
I've concluded that Marth dittos are the most random matchup ever.

Unless you understand what you're doing.

Then it's art.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
It's a beautiful thing. I used to hate Marth dittos cuz I thought they were gay, but I have a whole new outlook on them now.

Good games in general though, I learned a lot today, really. LOL @ spot dodging...and SUDDEN DEATH!

edit-you were supposed to say "but how many times did he **** you?"

Cort

Apple Head
You should always run around and pivot a grab after you realize you both spot dodged.

I think that works atleast 100% of the time.

I wish I was more warmed up in general

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Oh noes, Cort is only 2 away from achieving worldly domination >_>

I still think PC is Asian.

Which reminds me. Driving around main street during rush hour, as a student driver, is very stressful. I'm not sure if I'm ready to take my driving license test anytime soon >_>

Top Bottom