• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Someone give Jam 30 bucks.
I dont have a ride to esticle atm.

@milktea
my life is actually going pretty well at the moment.
the only things stopping from making it perfect are my schoolwork, and license.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I think it's my duty to get in some Metroid Prime 3 tonight. I'm too tired to smash tonight, I'll prolly just warm up my chops later. I wanna feel fresh for tomorrow, I think I play my best within my first couple hours, especially after a day off from playing. Unlike Pipe, who can only play amazing after 5 hours of practice, and after 10 hours he just four stocks M2K. Pipe, I want you to start warming up at around midnight, and don't stop playing until after we team k.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Dang... I typed everything out and then closed the window...

I stayed an extra few hours at work and I am so tired so I am not going to Uconn tonight. :(

I meant you'd probably see Jam to pay him $30 before you were able to meet with me to give me $35. But if you really want me to, I'd be fine with it if you pay me back asap. >_> Is there a nearby atm? I have no cash on me... :( If not I will have to go early in the morning elsewhere.

Edit: Nevermind, saw sean said he's getting cort.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Rgs10168 (10:04:37 PM): I don't have paypal right now. We can work something out though, so don't panic, I'm not going to break your knees or anything...yet
Rgs10168 returned at 10:09:49 PM.
I EaT Tho Pho (10:10:13 PM): <_<
I EaT Tho Pho (10:10:14 PM): well
I EaT Tho Pho (10:10:17 PM): nus said he has paypal
I EaT Tho Pho (10:10:25 PM): basically if i give him 35
I EaT Tho Pho (10:10:27 PM): he'll give you 30
Rgs10168 (10:11:45 PM): okay
I EaT Tho Pho (10:14:12 PM): you're married and dont have paypal, gah.
I EaT Tho Pho (10:14:13 PM): lol
Rgs10168 (10:17:38 PM): Yes, I'm stuck in the 20th century. i purchase goods on ebay with checks

lolgasp!
Nus, please give Jam the money, I'll paypal you 35 tomorrow morning, after my driving lessons.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
If I can't make the doubles tournament tomorrow and can only go in time for singles, do I have to have someone register me in the morning or can I register when I get there (as long as singles haven't started yet)?

Cort

Apple Head
The registration for singles can be added to up until the tournament actually starts, so you should be good.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Today, 12:57 AM #10500
ErciChewman
Smash Journeyman

*posts for the sake of posting*

everyone should go to the tournament, and stuff?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i still can't get smashboards to get things at CST. i changed it to CST on my profile but it still comes up -6 on the posts. bleh.

anyway...plank should teach me how to play sheik. 'cause then i'd be cool.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yes, payment received. Thank you very much Khaly and Nus. It was a pleasure doing business with both of you. LOL at twenty singles.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
it was nice meeting demetri, eric, lil, chris, marc, nus, etc.

can't wait for more get-togethers. hopefully a couple of free ones (pobre alejandro)
get ready for some jiggly action.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i was the one watching dorf's matches against you.
caeser haircut, glasses, nosering.

also, it's a weird feeling being sandbagged against and beaten at the same time...
i think someone knows who they are :p

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cort, I'm sorry I made you play later, which caused millions of people to gather and play you. I am also sorry for hitting your leg. >_<

Cort

Apple Head
It's okay, Marc. I think I was too exhausted to care.

I love CT, 7esticle was still pretty good despite over half of CT being missing.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
/feels better. Thanks Paul.

I'm really tired for some reason. I don't think I'm ever having an energy drink again unless i have to write a big huge paper for school.

Top Bottom