• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
>_>
I live like 15 mins away from the new PCGA, so I'd rather go there...
Sorry guys, I've been loyal to Mike since he first opened. I'm not giving him up now. =P

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lil, when the **** did I elbow you in the face at Cata?

Modest Egoist, I'll add you later today/night.

Aiser, can we play today? I can't bring a tv. I'm going to go give my sister a ride to the mall so she can pick up her friend's present. I'll be back around 12-12:30

Veeeeeeeeeeee, we haveeeee to play before you leave!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I'm not going to PCGA because it costs $35. Is anyone else going besides Khaly and that other dude/chick/ I don't really ****ing know.

Aesir

Smash Master
^ I'm not talking about going today LOL, I mean when he gets things settled us northern cters as well as those loyal central cters should head back there. vernon is pretty easy to get to plus his store is right off the ****ing high way LOL

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Although CS/DDR/GoW tournaments will be held, Mike would definately consider running a smash tournament at his new place.

When he does, I'll be there.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
If you guys come to my house today, I can probably drive (4 others and myself) up to PCGA sometime tonight to hang out for a while. Though if there's not really gonna be smash there then I don't know if I'd wanna do that.

Does PCGA open at 10pm tonight, or will it be open during the day?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah... so these past few nights I've been training my pichu (and samus, but she's only high tier, like she's gonna win anything) like a mad man. So I'm confident that instead of beating handfuls of people I can beat most now. Pichu is a speed demon, the fastest character in the game without doubt.

Also I can UpB out of my shield with samus now, lol. Don't know what was wrong with me before, but be wary falcos.

in other words, someone should play me.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Another update spam for today:

If you were planning on coming to my house today, I'm moving it up about 6:30-7 or after, until whenever at night. Hopefully no one is already on their way and this will screw them up, hah.

If anyone else is interested, IM me at GameWiz442 or PM me.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I have lot's of family stuff this weekend, are you guys gonna be able to like, play during the week and stuff?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
hey guys, i'm at the tbg re-opening now!
you dont have to pay anything to come play smash
we only have one cube, however.

theres like 3 people playing smash, me, sexy, and a black man.
if anyone wants to come smash with us, then cool!
you can stay overnight here, for 30 bucks.

otherwise, come play for free! please! i'm alone =[

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
something in stratford Darc, then possibly travel up to vernon from their to hang out and smash.

but umm yeah welcome to CT where smash is close to non-existent in some parts.

I got wii

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I might go to Vernon. My mom might be going to the Buckland Hills mall. I heard it was about 10 minutes from that.

From here it will be about 40 minutes. I don't know if I could go out of my mom's way to smash for only 5 hours

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Darc where are you staying right now? If you're in the southern part of CT, come to my house later. I can PM/IM you the address.

Gonzo, if you're still planning on coming, 6:30 or later would be better (if you didn't see any of my messages). Either that or you can meet us at Battlegrounds in Vernon sometime tonight, but we haven't decided if we're definitely going up there or not.

Cort

Apple Head
I need a lot of Darcwa time this week

I wonder if I could walk/bike to your house... lemme know the address sometime on AIM

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I guess I'll go to the Vernon place if there's gonna be peoples there. I'll bring a cube and smash copy.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I'm here, and Manny too... but who else is comfirmed to come?
My friend Akeem is here too, and he's really good. Well, compared to me.

If Spawn and Darc want to come, TBG doesnt close until 10pm, and maybe Mike'll let you guys stay overnight, too.
Just ask him.

edit: Manny left. >_>

_V_

Smash Ace
I want to play Darc and Dazwa!!!!

Maybe they can teach me how to not suck more :(

I should be free this week...I think.

Aiser- Eternal Darkness is the scariest game I have ever played. I am scared very easily though >.>

Spawn- We shall play soon, maybe sometime this week? Tomorrow may not be so good, I may not know until tomorrow. I am too out of it right now x.x

YAY Swift added me on teh Facebook! :):):):)

SEXY

Smash Cadet
I'm here, and Manny too... but who else is comfirmed to come?
My friend Akeem is here too, and he's really good. Well, compared to me.

If Spawn and Darc want to come, TBG doesnt close until 10pm, and maybe Mike'll let you guys stay overnight, too.
Just ask him.

edit: Manny left. >_>
lawl i left with the only cube. i didnt think anyone was gonna show up till u told me but i had Kenny with me and i didnt want him to die of boredom.

anyways i had to go do some chorus at the house and see the wife :-P

TBG is bigger then it was at the mall mates, u guys should go and see it. like Now

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Budai you are about an hour away from where I'm staying. I don't think my mom is willing to drive anywhere today since it is the first day we got here. I live somewhere in New Britain.

I just hope there might be something this week at least. I think I can get a ride to some places.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Guys, what do you think about Thursday the 16th for the next Round Robbin, DM is unavailable for Friday nights, and Saturdays are busy for us until september.

Next time you post, mention if thursday is good or bad for you

Khaly

Smash Cadet
THis is spawn, I don't know what you're talking about. >_<

>_>
Okay, well, yeah, Spawn and I are alone here. Someone come play with us!!!
Spawn said he might stay overnight >_>

Top Bottom