• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
Uhhh...

Yeah shmink beat me once. But I think it was after he did like 14 JCd shines in a row which caused me to go blind for the next few hours.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Epic lulz

it keeps blocking it out. just search tourneyf a g
aesir should be ranked #1 in CT for posting this article. a few quotes:

"It's easier to ban stages with walls than it is to ban tourney***s that are complete *****."
(reffering to cort's video)

Do you have a favorite character, a favorite stage, or a favorite item? There's a 98% chance that the Tourney***s have banned all three from being used. Why? To be simply put, they do it to make the game "more fair and balanced." For example, certain stages provide "unfair defensive positions" like the far right cloud in Yoshi's Island (64) past stage. The correct thing to do when a person has an "unfair defensive position" is run over, kick their ****ing ***, and TAKE THE **** POSITION!! "
(i'd like to see a casual player do that)

Cort

Apple Head
I'd money match Ken for 10,000 dollars if we agreed to play all Yoshi's Story with the clouds at the far right.

And I think I'd 4 stock him.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Isn't sexy that marth player that goes to MCC with me?
Yes SEXY is the Marth player who goes to MCC with u.

i saw u and said hi to u a few times but u walked by me so i was like f-that. :-P (and no u were not across the cambus when i said hi :-P i was right infront of u)

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yeah. Spawn elbowed me in the face at Cataclysm and I can't recall it. And PC stroked my waist..didn't notice that either. Oh, and Chu poked me in the side. Didn't realize that one either.

*By far, the most oblivious one here.*

SEXY

Smash Cadet
lawl, idk i think its kid of queer to walk by someoe u know without saying a hi. like im not saying say hey and have an elaborate converstaion but a hi.

thats just me though, i like to keep good standings with people

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Good standings?

Crossdressing, then going to CT-con to try and pick up guys, thats not something to do in "good standing."
Like seriously, people creep me out sometimes. I'm not single'ing you out, but you werent the only crossdresser at CT-con >_>

Afk, mental meditation for TBG opening.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Good standings?

Crossdressing, then going to CT-con to try and pick up guys, thats not something to do in "good standing."
Like seriously, people creep me out sometimes. I'm not single'ing you out, but you werent the only crossdresser at CT-con >_>

Afk, mental meditation for TBG opening.
lol picking up guy? when was this? ur twisting fact with fiction here :-P

Pipe

Smash Cadet
Yeah. Spawn elbowed me in the face at Cataclysm and I can't recall it. And PC stroked my waist..didn't notice that either. Oh, and Chu poked me in the side. Didn't realize that one either.

*By far, the most oblivious one here.*
I won't even bring up what I did...

[?!]

hey, when are we playing?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
lol, poor darc and dazwa. Cort leaves when they come, I don't even really want to play smash anymore, but I so would because this is a special visit but my work schedule SUCKS and all my free time I am devoting to different groups of friends who are leaving for school soon. >_<

I have to leave for work soon or I'll be late but my mom stole my car while I was sleeping. What to do...

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you guys can come over still. Not much specific interest so far, but Chewman said he'll be there at like 6:30, and Trademark might be able to come it looks like. Silva if you want to drive down that's awesomel, maybe you can drive some other central CT people down too ;-P.

Sorry if you guys have I IM'd me and I didn't respond. Not sure if you did or not, but my computer has been crashing a lot lately so I haven't been able to look at my messages on aim.

I'd be willing to pick people up from like... as far away as New Haven maybe. So Trademark if you can't get a car I could maybe pick you up.

IM, PM me, or post here if you're still interested.

Top Bottom