• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
In the New Haven area, you got about three people.

Swiftbass lives in West Haven, he's the best player in CT right now. (plays Fox mostly)
Sasser lives in New Haven, he's a newer player. (plays IC mostly)
Noodles lives somewhere around New Haven area. (Fox mostly)

I live in Bridgeport, about 30m from New Haven. And in the middle of CT you have a ton of people who play regularly.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Sup CT! I am legit free right now and looking to chill. Anyone in the manchester/Vernon area wanna play? If so hit up my cell! 203-850-0504l

MattLZ

Smash Rookie
Will be home in Dec for winter break, lookin to play some melle...Anyone in the West Haven/New Haven area still smashing?

Artbane

Smash Rookie
I'm just getting back into Melee. I live in Cromwell and I'm always open for a match. You can hit me up on aim at artemisbane.

MattLZ

Smash Rookie
Anyone from WH area (or really anywhere) down to play between wednesday and saturday? Am home from school looking for games

Napos

Smash Ace
So I'll be in Groton for Navy school, anyone live near there?
Names Napos, West coast born, first of my name. Main Diddy.

Mench

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for Melee matches. Into P:M, too. In New Haven right now and will be back and forth somewhat between NH and West Hartford for the next 2-3 weeks since I'm taking a winter class in WH.

ZKBK

Smash Rookie
Im looking for melee players to play with. I live in the New Haven Area and was trying to find players who will help me get better at the game. Im not great but I am willing to learn and want to get better

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been on here in forever! Anyone still play Melee or Project M? Looking to get back into tournaments.

Astrumqt

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm from the MDVA area. I live in Norwalk now. Where are the nearest Melee players I can play with?

bolt.

Smash Ace
Rock lee was so cool in that arc. <3 lee

but i guess it is time for a new avy.

Kuroko's basketball avy to come next.

ALSO

we should play smash 64 sometime. Do you still have the wii that has it?

Last edited:

bolt.

Smash Ace
When we played I only used c-stick in melee. Now that I can attack with A I think things would go better. =|

AS IN -- GET READY ISAI!!!!! =D

Top Bottom