• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
tope i'm in middletown. in general i can play any day besides tuesday or thursday

possible melee fri or sat this week? anyone? haven't played 1 second of melee since i got here a month ago. i have midterms the week of the 4th though so after saturday i won't be able to play again until like march 30, hence why i've been trying to find someone to play. so lemme know if you want to play, general connecticut audience.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I may be back in CT next week for some time and can probably play.
And I miss my Hazygoose.
-DD

Plot Armor

Smash Rookie
Im Plot Armor.
The date is set for the Third NGG Tournament.
We have added Melee to the tournament line up.
APEX standard rules.
It is in Western Mass.
I will be the TO. Any questions or concerns you can message me. (Here or facebook. Marco Anthony)
Hope you guys can come and if you do come please respond in the smash head count post I have made. I just want to be prepared for you guys.

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/344364642350949/

When: Saturday April 13 2013

Venue Opens: 12pm

Starts: 1 pm

Venue Fee: 6 Dollars, Girls are not required to pay venue fee but if you are into gender equality and stuff then feel free to pay. No one will turn away your money

Game:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament Double Elim

Super Street Fighter IV: 2 out of 3 until Winner's, Loser's and Grand Finals. Those will be 3 out of 5

Persona 4 Arena: 2 out of 3 until Winner's, Loser's and Grand Finals. Those will be 3 out of 5

*Confirmed* Super Smash Brothers Melee

System: Xbox 360

monitor: Asusvh236h & Crt's for smash, it depends on what the demand is.

Tournament fee: $10 each game

Venue: Days Inn 450 Memorial Drive, Chicopee, MA 01020.

Payout: 50 dollar pot bonus will be added toward AE & UMC3, 25 will be added to Persona 4 Arena.

1st place: 70%

2nd place: 20%

3rd Place: 10%

S l o X

Smash Champion
I remember asking some of the new faces from Hall of Gaming to post here.

Whenever you guys do, I'll try to add you to the CT Facebook group. I lost all the names. :/

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
ggs with miguel ^
spencer came over to play today but we didn't have a setup T.T

so we've decided to play tuesday. my house. he's gonna hit a couple peeps up. for anyone looking on the boards, play me tuesday or wait until september. i'm super rusty but i want to play!

edit: mad fake. well i'll be back in the fall to take everyone's money. have a good summer all, i'll prob still lurk on the 5 entire posts that happen between now and then.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Miguel I still play I'm just so god damned busy that I can't make it to fests. I've been fiending recently but not having a job in a month kinda puts a damper on my travel plans.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
if you have responsibilities i understand. you said the melee scene is non existent, thats not true mad heads play all the time and everyone is getting alot better because of it. pretty soon we'll be able to do connecticut crew battles and smash whoever wants it.

knuckleface88

Smash Cadet
In Farmington CT this Thursday (tomorrow) with nothing to do after 3ish. Anyone want to play some melee? I'll drive to you if you are near by considering I am just staying in a hotel. If interested just reply or PM me by 3 tomorrow.

Top Bottom