• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
all caught up on the Walking Dead. I'm enjoying it. Most of the characters are interesting to me and it's refreshing to have believable characters that the writers are willing to push. mid season finale was pretty intense.
Can we talk about how ******** field-peeing Laurie is now? God what a horrible shrew.
edit: also how Shane is the most interesting part?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Hey I had the armor pen. LOL

I really don't think you need more than 40% armor pen, hence why I get LastWhisper against teams that start stacking armor like that.
well, yea. which is why I was calling your team stupid about what they were building.

anyway, watch season 2 of walking dead already. turned me onto the show much more than season 1 did.

I'm 1 season through the wire now. pretty ****ing smart. it's no intro level to Mega Man X or anything, but i'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Aesir

Smash Master
well, yea. which is why I was calling your team stupid about what they were building.

anyway, watch season 2 of walking dead already. turned me onto the show much more than season 1 did.

I'm 1 season through the wire now. pretty ****ing smart. it's no intro level to Mega Man X or anything, but i'm enjoying the hell out of it.
I probably misread what you said then.

also I was told I'm a pretty bad annie recently, been practicing, I think I might be doing something right now?

Top Bottom