• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

MacD

Banned via Administration
why you guys gotta be hatin on glee omg

i'll beat you all up!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then sing songs with nick cause that's what they would do in glee

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Makes me want to puke that they're re-releasing all the Star Wars movies in 3D. Makes me want to puke even more that they're releasing the prequels first. Makes me further want to puke knowing how much more money the series will gross because of it. Lion King 3D made another $93 million domestic wtf **** 3D

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
This place: http://coalhousepizza.com/ is a swanky little pizza joint/bar. They have a beer club set up there, where on Tuesday nights, your first draft is free. So myself and a bunch of friends belong to the beer club and go there on Tuesdays to partake in free awesome beers (seriously, their beer selection there is top notch). The service is kinda slow, but they basically don't charge us for drinks all night long, so like, last night we had 10 people drinking and eating for 2 hours and the tab at the end was like, $120, lol. Plus the owner of the place is really cool and comes and hangs out with us.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
This place: http://coalhousepizza.com/ is a swanky little pizza joint/bar. They have a beer club set up there, where on Tuesday nights, your first draft is free. So myself and a bunch of friends belong to the beer club and go there on Tuesdays to partake in free awesome beers (seriously, their beer selection there is top notch). The service is kinda slow, but they basically don't charge us for drinks all night long, so like, last night we had 10 people drinking and eating for 2 hours and the tab at the end was like, $120, lol. Plus the owner of the place is really cool and comes and hangs out with us.
That place looks rad. Nice beer selection too. I don't know what I'm going to do without this place: http://www.allstonsfinest.com/menus/sunsetgrill_beer_menu.pdf yeah that's 8 pages, *****.

Also,
http://teamcoco.com/video/childish-gambino-heartbeat
he says the words super smash brothers.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:[ I wanted to go to ROM, but the timing was bad for me. Or rather, my group.

We're doing research on WPI's motion capture facilities, and making up guides with what works best and how to get the best results and do things awesomely so we can make cool animations and easily teach others to do them too. One kid on this project is completely clueless and can't follow all the directions I wrote out for him because of course I get the entire thing like the back of my hand, and so we need to have a meeting to teach him how to do everything. Then the meeting HAD to happen Friday night/over the weekend because he's too busy all week. Wtf.

Hopefully I'll make it to Apex...
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So, there's both ROM and MLG Providence this weekend. I'll be at Providence (kinda really super bummed about missing ROM, but I'll see everyone at APEX), and I'm curious if there's anyone from this thread I'll see at Providence.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
so i went to ceramics tonight and there were no cars there. completely empty open studio. 2 minutes later, cute pottery girl shows up to pick up some pieces and we get to just chill out and talk for a bit. sometimes life is good. then I threw a beast vase. the end.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'll definitely give it a shot.

But I'm terrible at drawing.

And by terrible, I mean I'm learning.

-DD

Top Bottom