• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sup guys, I'm applying to Riot Games for summer internships!
-removed image before I'm infracted twice. ROFL-

Woo!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I read it and the Mewtwo part was easily my favorite. That and the part about the staff / terrible changes.

<3 nick
xD Well, the Mewtwo part wasn't in the one I handed in, but the terrible changes part was.

Because it really was a terrible change. I've never been more not scared of Alistar in my entire life.
-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
So I'm pretty sure there are some sound equipment buffs in this thread, right? I'm looking into getting really good but functional headphones, ones that I can use for my iPod but not earbuds. Suggestions?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So I'm pretty sure there are some sound equipment buffs in this thread, right? I'm looking into getting really good but functional headphones, ones that I can use for my iPod but not earbuds. Suggestions?
Mine can probably be found for mad cheap these days. Sennheiser HD-212s. While the model is like... High-Mid Tier in terms of Sennheisers, Sennheiser themselves are Fox-status on the audiologists' tier list.

Basically, Senns or bust, bro.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
my day is ruined.

i will now cook myself a medium rare steak and eat it with curry to feel better

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh my God.
Why did I die laughing while watching this?

"Today I realized sleep is important."
[4:19 AM]
Although its probably wrong...since the camera year says 2006.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
He had a Street Fighter tutorial/rant where he demonstrated why he felt Ryu was "so stupid," and cheap and lazy and (the spiel he usually goes on regarding characters he hates), but it was done with a camera (not direct footage of the game), and for whatever reason he did the video without a shirt on.

Apparently he took it down because it's not in his list of videos.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Wasn't his FB profile pic him taking a picture with his phone flexing in a mirror without a shirt? AKA THE WORST THING SINCE DEATH WAS INVENTED
?

Also Daz were you drunk at 6:12pm on Sunday when you called me???

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Wasn't his FB profile pic him taking a picture with his phone flexing in a mirror without a shirt? AKA THE WORST THING SINCE DEATH WAS INVENTED
?

Also Daz were you drunk at 6:12pm on Sunday when you called me???
Nah. Trevor, Eric, myself, and 3 other people just had dinner, and on our way out we realized that we had somehow lost Eric. Trevor kept saying "WE HAVE TO GO BACK! WE HAVE TO GO BACK! KAAAATE" and then said he was going to call someone who would get the reference and hang up on them. I beat him to the punch.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Nah. Trevor, Eric, myself, and 3 other people just had dinner, and on our way out we realized that we had somehow lost Eric. Trevor kept saying "WE HAVE TO GO BACK! WE HAVE TO GO BACK! KAAAATE" and then said he was going to call someone who would get the reference and hang up on them. I beat him to the punch.
haaa that's pretty epic. <3
how do you just lose someone?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
^^ relevant question.

Like my 3rd day of college a bunch of my friends all went out to Denny's and a friend of mine got this cute punk girl's number and out in the parking lot he got so excited about BEING IN COLLEGE AND GOING TO DENNYS AND GETTING A GIRL'S NUMBER that he took off his shirt and threw it in the air. He put it back on and they left. Halfway home he realized he lost the number, so they drove back and he got it again. Like a boss.
I'm bored.

edit: I just realized this story dated me pretty bad. See if you can guess why.

Top Bottom