• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'll be around tomorrow. Feindin' for some smash. NICK WHERE YOU AT.
:3 At home.

Also, I listen to Moment of Truth at least once a week. My roommate and our buddy love this track and just play it all the time.

-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
I pray all is well. I am writing in reference to the SEED Spring trip that is scheduled to take place next week: May 14th and May 15th. Please see below for a few reminders:

apparently i have to go to new york tour on the day of the tourney that i was so hyped to **** at.

no big deal.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So tonight was mad fun. Shouts to Brookman for reading me like a book all night. Shouts to my Big Angry Baby Child of Alara. Shouts to T-Bell on the way home.

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
I had fun at CCSU last night. Dunno how many hours we played teams for but double gay rodeo pikachu was ****ing unstoppable

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone going to ktar5? If so i need a ride. I live right by stamford

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
i play brawl. and im not that good at melee. ktar5 is a major brawl tournament

Papito

Smash Journeyman
eh, im just being a cry baby cuz my melee disc stopped working a while ago and everybody else gets to play. i feel like the kid who never gets to go out and play but can see all the other kids through the window havin a great time.

Top Bottom