• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I thought your name was Wes not John
I read this and was like, "wtf is he talking about!?" Then I realized that really, I just need to play more smash.

But yea, w/e, call johns all you want, the e-sports division at Riot is awful and has no idea how to actually run tournaments well and basically lets scheduling decide the matches they deem important enough to stream rather than letting teams reschedule -_-.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
edit: I just realized this story dated me pretty bad. See if you can guess why.
And yeah, we're talking a home phone number on a piece of paper rofl
See, I thought "Phone" was the obvious answer, which is too surface for you hipster types. My guess was going to be the fact you turned around and drove back, because gas wasn't ****ing $4.30 a gallon.

-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
i guess that's cool. i have a friend who lives there and drives but that all depends on when you work and all because i might want to play if i ever lose my social life that i gained in the last three months.

high school proms are legit.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I like how he picks up the newest fighting games available to him, and then after losing for like a month straight proceeds to talk **** about whatever game he's playing. He did it with Melee, he did it with Brawl, he did it with Super, and now he's apparently doing it with MvC3.

He's a cool guy.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So uhh... I know you guys are kinda keen on my DNB mixes.

Tomorrow at 1PM EST, internet radio station di.fm is airing my 'Birds of Prey' mix that I linked you guys to before, and at 2PM they're airing a mix I made exclusively for that station. It'll be the only place to listen to it, so if you find yourself having some free time at 2PM tomorrow, do tune in at http://www.di.fm/drumandbass

I'd really appreciate the support, guys!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Shoryuken is finally back up, so I went to check the thread. There hasn't really been anything noteworthy in the last 7 pages or so, but I hadn't caught up with the thread lately, so I figured I'd keep going. For 20 pages, it was non-stop POF action. I even saw this gem:

why did you get banned from the smash boards?
so good LOL. he didn't answer it though :(

Top Bottom