• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So...my psychiatrist said i need a new hobby to help get over my depression. any ideas?
I was thinking revisiting an old "SmashBrothers" related hobby. If that doesn't work, do rock climbing or something. Help you appreciate the world and stuff.
-DD

Rep

Smash Apprentice
So who's coming to CCSU for Smash tomorrow? I'll be there, so you know you wanna.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I wish I could, Spencer, but today's the lady's birthday so... yeah.

Also, Cog, I wish I did, but the two tickets we got were a birthday gift. And... isn't it not next weekend, but the week after?

Oh and props to Axel for listening to my mix.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, it was a great year for movies. Too bad the oscars last night were pretty terrible in terms of humor and entertainment. The acceptance speeches were way more fun to watch than Franco and Hathaway. Man, that's gotta be the shortest, unfunniest opening I think I have ever seen from any oscar host. Why do they insist on having TWO people host at once? It fails comedically in ways you couldn't even imagine. They need to switch back to one host asap

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oscars/Award Season is stupid.

It should be Punishment Season, where performers or artists in the public eye get demolished for putting out terrible work that they get people to waste money on.
-DD

Top Bottom