• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
there's adapters for that but it wouldn't work without it. i think my team is going to be wesker/dante/chun

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I actually does have teh Paypals, and that might actually be the best means, now that I think about it.

That blows that you're not showing up. We could have had some ****-*** doubles matches.

Please tell me SOMEONE is going to be there?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I actually does have teh Paypals, and that might actually be the best means, now that I think about it.

That blows that you're not showing up. We could have had some ****-*** doubles matches.

Please tell me SOMEONE is going to be there?
pm me your paypal e-mail and i'll deposit today

habbygoose is one of the freshest melee teams in da biz
i won't be there in 2 weeks either since that's right before midterms for me :\
so after feb 18th the next ccsu meetup i'll be at is march 25th :( i demand a good turnout next week

noodles

Smash Champion
i played mvc yesterday. i think i need a keep away character, or at least someone with a good projectile. thinking doom or deadpool

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: I want a Corgi too.

Or a Boston Terrier...

Preferably a Boston Terrier. :3 The one I have at home is so smart and adorable already. I just wanna clone him.

-DD

Top Bottom